3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
4 Roseanne's
4 Bebe's
4 Volkner's
4 Expert Belt*

10 Energy
10 Grass Energy

Vespiquen. Assuming a perfect situation of a bench of Claydol, Shaymin LV.X, 3 Cherrim, and a Vespiquen active with an energy and Expert Belt attached, and with more prizes than the opponent, Vespiquen reads like this:

Vespiquen 160 HP

[G] Bee Drain 90
After your attack, remove from Vespiquen the number of damage counters equal to the damage you did to the Defending Pokemon.

[1G] Bee Powder 120
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned, Paralyzed, and Poisoned.

Broken, no?

Strategy: Basically, rush with Vesiquen, while powering up your bench. Heal like crazy each turn, and never die. EVER. If you do though, great! More prize draw for them. And more dignity for us!
Shaymin LV.X for extra HP, Cherrim for damage, claydol for obvious, and no uxie for more bench space.

*Expert Belt is from Advent of Arceus. Translation:

Pokebeach said:
Expert Belt
Trainer - Pokemon Tool

The Pokemon this card is attached to has its maximum HP increased by 20. When the Pokemon this card is attached to attacks, it does an additional 20 damage to the opponent’s Active Pokemon. When the Pokemon this card is attached to is Knocked Out and your opponent takes a Prize card, your opponent takes 1 additional Prize card.

To use a Pokemon Tool, attach it to one of your Pokemon. It can’t be attached to a Pokemon that already has a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

Whats going on??? From what I read, apparently garchomp89 posted something, was reported, and thegeneral69 replied to him. Right?

do you really have the bench space for this? your assuming you can get 4 cherrims and a shayminLvX on to your bench and then you have no room for claydol or an extra vespiquen. why not just use turtwigGl? 150 hp, giga drain does 30+30+40+20=120 nothing can really beat that.

Perhaps garchomp89 thought it was a bad deck and he had a bad day.

The deck could be good, but an intelligent player could get arround Vespiquens ability.
I think 3-3-3 Butterfree would be better and may even be quicker because of Caterpie and Metapods pokepower.

Otherwise you (almost certainly) will get down to a situation where you both have one prize card left each... "IDEA"
that's where Shaymin comes in, as long as you hold onto a lot of energy, you should be able to take down whatever their last pokemon is. A 160 HP Vespquen shouldn't be OHKOed either, so YES!
Just play until it's 1-1 (or 5-5) on prizes and send in Shaymin for an awesome finish!

do you really have the bench space for this? your assuming you can get 4 cherrims and a shayminLvX on to your bench and then you have no room for claydol or an extra vespiquen. why not just use turtwigGl? 150 hp, giga drain does 30+30+40+20=120 nothing can really beat that.

But it requires 3 energy. Vespiquen as more HP, and only needs 1 energy. Plus, it has a second attack.

Perhaps garchomp89 thought it was a bad deck and he had a bad day.

The deck could be good, but an intelligent player could get arround Vespiquens ability.
I think 3-3-3 Butterfree would be better and may even be quicker because of Caterpie and Metapods pokepower.

Otherwise you (almost certainly) will get down to a situation where you both have one prize card left each... "IDEA"
that's where Shaymin comes in, as long as you hold onto a lot of energy, you should be able to take down whatever their last pokemon is. A 160 HP Vespquen shouldn't be OHKOed either, so YES!
Just play until it's 1-1 (or 5-5) on prizes and send in Shaymin for an awesome finish!

I actually didn't see what he Garchomp89 wrote. Does anyone remember? I'd at least like the gist of it.

Butterfree takes up more space, needs rare candy, and doesn't have green dignity. It could be faster though, and the higher HP and damage are worth looking in to. I'll play around with it.

As for Shaymin LV.X, I don't know if I would still have grass energy in my hand, as that would most likely be Cosmic Power fodder. This problem would be averted if Butterfree was used though... I'll give it some thought.

^I saw it. But you can't repeat what he said (thats why his post deleted). Ask in PM form.
Yeah i agree with the others. Vespiquen might appear awesome, but when you get ahead on prizes, you won't be getting a lot of KO's. Nice try at a rogue (nice try because for this deck to perform at its best you'd have to give your opponent 5 prizes, then survive 6 attacks and KO turn after turn.)

If you want a tank, try Tangrowth AA.
Landmin+Expert belt+ Tangrowth X=190 HP, with the output at 140 damage for 4 energies. not bad because you don't discard anything.

it was garchompx12, not 89. he said some graphic stuff, i reported it and then responded to it. thats where the "meltdown" repsonse came.

anyways, id cut the cherrim down to 2-2 or 3-3...a full bench like that could be hard to set up and keep going.

anyways, id cut the cherrim down to 2-2 or 3-3...a full bench like that could be hard to set up and keep going.

Agreed, you should try and get it to a 1 prize left each situation. Then Shaymin epic finish!

Maybe by adding in Night Maintenance, then using Claydol to try and get those energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back