Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Horrid Misplays/ Horrid Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Cool Form

Hi,

I just thought this would be a cool thread. Basicly just say the worst Misplays or worst luck you have ever had

My worst one was when I forgot to do four fainting spells, also in sudden death I need one enrgy for game and didn't draw it in 12 cards

Samuel

Yesterday at Regionals i got donk in T8. Game 2 I said i'll go second we both lead with uxies, he psychic restores me and i drew that's my12th card since he molligan 4 times. I my hand i have Rare candy, 2 Machamps, 2 Poke Blowers and energies. Nothing to search my deck with or draw. So i psychic resore and pass, psychic restores me for game

I was Playing against a gengar deck in the finalls at regionals yesterday, the other kid NEVER FLIPPED TAILS on a fainting spell.

Wow this is a tough one but my worst luck was when i was playing my G deck.
The cards i got were 4 power sprays 1 Uxie and 2 energy gains and he was playing scizor, Cherium or however you spell it.
But i still won

yesterday at regionals i had machamp lvx out and his blastoise had 120 hp i need 2 heads with hurricane punch to win and i only got one heads out of 4 dice and then i ended up losing

It was back in the City Championships and I played Tyranitar vs one with Dusknoir. I have'd a Sableye active with none energies, and I needed one energy to kill him with my Tyranitar that was on my bench. FINALLY, did I get a energy, but I gave it to Sableye and retreat it, used grind and his Dusknoir had 10 HP left. Then i saw that Moonlight Stadium was out -__-. He killed my Tyranitar and won. Arghhh.

When I start out with a baltoy or unknown G and get no other pokemon.
When I pick a pack for someone and the pack Ichose had the Lv.X in it.
(Happens lot)

Unown G start. I go first. I draw Absol, play it down, retreat the G and pass. Warp Point. >_< That's one of the 2 reasons I missed TC at Regionals yesterday. The other was losing because I didn't go first.

Playing against mightyena pt with gengar at regionals yesterday...

2 gengars prized, 1 for 4 SSU, 0 for 4 fainting spell. I went home after that :)

Drawing more than 2 card for TGW....

I loss cause I have no card in my deck at next turn....

*My Brother and I just realize that the card said *draw up to*

Horrid luck is the story of my life...

Regionals 0-9

I use almost the exact same list as my 9-0 legos + a few minor changes to improve my champ/gengar/dialga matchups.

In addition to playing 3 atolosses in a row, I keep drawing DEAD with my Uxies. I mean dead as in, Uxie for 7 and not get any energy.... At least I beat the 1 machamp I saw on the day... :/

In one of my friendly matches, I discarded a Kingdra for Dragon Pump for a KO and when I drew my prize, it was a Rare Candy. I had a Horsea on the bench also >_>.

I watched a match at Regionals where player A and player B both start with Uxie. Player A goes first, attaches, drops three Crobat G sequentially, and Psycic Restores for the game. They play another game for fun, and A does it again to B's Unown G start.:eek:

Playing Blastycatty yesterday at regional in round 5. Got a Claydol, Kyogre, and Blastoise set up turn 2 only to discover BOTH my Delcattys were prized. :nonono:

While attacking for what I thought was game, I think that Honchkrow G's Target Attack does 50. I'm so used to dropping Crobat G and then attacking. He had a Shaymin Land X with 50, and a Sceptile and a Torterra that would both have been KO'd if the Shaymin were to be KO'd... I Target Attack, realize I misplayed, he draws, plays LIFE HERB and hits a heads, KO's my Honchkrow... I lose on his following turn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back