Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Houndoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo1000

i love houndoom. this won't win states because of the fact that it loses to good mag and good gg, but it's a fun deck, and houndoom is probably my favorite pokemon other than lickilicky, so here it is.

4 houndour
4 houndoom
2 baltoy
2 claydol
1 ray ex d(13)

3 wager
3 roseanne's
4 celio's
2 steven's
1 castaway
1 rowan
1 copycat
3 buffer piece
4 crystal beach
3 warp point
2 night maintenence
4 pluspower (30)

4 multi
8 fire
4 sp dark (16)

looks like it could be solid and fun to use. the strategy is to get up a houndoom by t2, and claydol as well if possible. get the wager/claydol engine going to help you keep a crystal beach locked. buffer piece keeps you alive, pluspower gets you ko's w/ no discard so you can save your multis, warp point is broken, claydol is broken, ray ex does massive damage to water pokemon which is your weakness, and i forgot it had 110 hp which makes it even better.

i see one small problem the Special Dark getting in the way of the Multis. Probably drop those for basic dark? just a suggestion.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

nice list, can't think of what to change....

because Zach is an darn good deck builder. even if he didn't know Scramble activated for 60, JK zach.

Last edited:
i see one small problem the Special Dark getting in the way of the Multis. Probably drop those for basic dark? just a suggestion.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

because Zach is an darn good deck builder. even if he didn't know Scramble activated for 60, JK zach.

Then what is Ray EX gonna do?? Sit there and look threatening. LOL

he probably thought you meant to take out the multis though I think (obviously) that you mean to take out the special darks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back