Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Houndtran Deck! (Houndoom LA Heatran X SF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaele Kajin

Hi everyone have had this idea for the Houndoom LA but havn't gotten the time to build. (Finally for along time -_- xD) Need some help with so far it looks solid but I want to hear your opinions. All help appreciated!

Here's my Houndtran decklist so far:

POKEMON: 16

3-1 Heatran Lv. X line

1-1 Lumineon SF line

4-4 Houndoom LA line

X2 Crobat G

X1 Azlef LA

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS: 40

X4 Broken Time-Space

X4 TGI-Poke Turn

X3 Pokemon Rescue

X2 Level Max

X2 Premier Ball

X2 Warp Point

X4 Poke Drawer +

X4 Pokedex Handy

X1 Luxury Ball

X4 Bebe's Search

X2 Night Maintenance

X4 Roseanne's Research

X1 Fisherman

X2 Professor Oak's New Theory, GS-101

ENERGY: 4

X4 Fire Energy

Strategy: Set up a Houndoom with F energy attached, Lumineon, and Heatran X on bench ASAP (To get Heatran X out faster get Heatran active then lvl up with premeir ball then warp point to bench if lvl max fails) while keeping it small. (using Lumineon's power to get basics from opponents hand onto bench when needed so as to have my bench guaranteed to be smallest)

Then drop a crobat down for ten to active to do 60 and burn defending pokemon with Burning Sensation (20 if bench is bigger) With Heatran X to auto tails burn/keep F energies on Houndoom if using Bright Flame.

Last edited:
-2 Premier Ball
+2 Fire energy or Poke. Communication

Um y get rid of premeir balls? I added to up my chance of getting heatran X as lvl max isn't always guaranteed. (Needs flip heads and that doesn' always appear sadly) Also is useful if heatan gets killed.

I can see y I might need more F energy but get rid of the balls just don't understand that as I can use warp to pull my heatran up as active then lvl him up with or search him and lvl him up with premeir ball. Backup option if lvl max fails.

---------- Post added 05/26/2010 at 07:42 PM ----------

Anyone have some suggestions?

---------- Post added 05/26/2010 at 08:02 PM ----------

Bump need some help, unless deck is perfect already xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back