Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How can I get hold of lots of R/S energies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android17a

I really like the new Ruby/Sapphire energies, I think they look better than ever. However, I only have like 2 of each type right now. Is there anywhere I can get more of the new energy cards (I've got plenty of old-style energies, but I hate mixing old and new cards because it looks, well... silly).

You can buy the R/S or Sandstorm theme decks, which have a lot of them, or buy them online for a dime each.

Thats funny, on Pokeorder they're about $0.95 each, and toywiz.com does 10 for $2.99...

I wonder if any UK sites sell cards?

Well, if it's that reliable for an international purchase, I should have little to worry about. Thanks!

dkates said:
Can anyone here vouch for the reliability of either of the sites Android17a just mentioned?

I have ordered from Pokeorder also in the past and I have not had any problem with them at all.

Android17a--I have PM you about your energy question

Last edited:
FlygonChampion said:
I have this problem too?
What happened to the Energy booster packs?

The energies were put in the R&S booster packs, but they were a random card like the rest of the packs. That nice thing is that you could get a RF energy out of the R&S packs.

meh... i havent used any card newer than neo 3 in my steel/psy defense deck so IMO don't go trackin down R/S unless you really want them.

Kyfogre22 said:
meh... i havent used any card newer than neo 3 in my steel/psy defense deck so IMO don't go trackin down R/S unless you really want them.

:-D You can count the number of Neo cards I own on one hand :) I totally missed those expansions and I don't intend to buy any more packs pre-R/S. Maybe the occasional specific card, but not boosters.

League Leader Terry said:
RF energy?

Reverse Foil energies. Since the energies can come in the R&S booster packs, then it could be your RF in the booster pack. I saw a couple of them at the R&S Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back