Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How come no one has used this combo... in JAA?

Malocide

Where is the perish song and Explodred using mean look combo?

That is like the only thing I am scared of and no one has talked about it. Has no one done it yet? I was about to do it myslef but did not have any pokemon close enoff in level to pulll it of in time.

Is there a way to defend that besides Using a Explodred.

Seriouly I already know my compition up in west covina there all the guys who went to Pokemon Rocks america and I cant see them doing this, but I have not hear any one talk about it.

I happened to in Pokemon Coloseum wile I was doing Mount Battle.

The trick to defeating that combo is to take out the Pokemon preventing the Switching. This can be rather easy if you know your opponent's Pokemon average Special Defense and Defense ratings are. in three turns even if the Spider Web/Mean Look attacker has protect.

Now don't get me this wrong, its a good combo but it also comes at a risky price. First off you do risk not getting the Perish Song attack to go through if the Pokemon preventing the Switching is knocked out. Secondly, is the fact a 4-Pokemon battle is possible to end in three turns in your disfavor. This is done by wiping out the Perish Song attacking Pokemon first in one team blow, followed by the two other Pokemon you have to send out and each of them getting knocked out in one team blow each turn. So by the time turn three ends, even if your opponent is down to his or her last Pokemon. You lose due to your own attack. Lastly you already have to sacrifice the Switching Pokemon at least in order for the Perish Song to go through. Just some thoughts in that combo.

Exploud cant learn Mean Look can he????

Its easier to pull of with Wobbers. Wait a turn or 2 then switch him inwith his high HP and defenses and Shadow tag its brutal.

But like Shiloh said, in this 2-2 tourney it is to slow, most things die before Perish Song can take effect.

stop agreeing with me ricky! dernit, you're supposed to be the state champion! although I will admit, some people at JAA know what they are doing...that's why you and me lost in the same round at dallas. that and hax. stupid hax.

Its a decent idea, but since it takes 3 turns for the potential 2 KOes its hard to pull off inside of 8 minutes

Back