Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

how could I do this

armaldo_delta

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Ok I have 2 Glaceon Lv.X that I want to play.
But I don't want damage on the cards while playing.

So is it legal for me (at a POP tournament) to have the 2 Glaceon Lv.X outside the deck face down inside top loaders and two proxy cards in the deck.
Then show the Glaceon lv.xs in the top loaders to my opponent when I play them so that they know I both have the card and have two of them.

Or is there a different way to keep them safe and still be allowed to use the deck.

Or is there no legal way.

Thanks in advance.:thumb:

P.S. If you need me to rephrase the question (as I am very bad with grammar) I would be happy to do so.

Last edited:
Your grammer is fine and the question is clear. Unfortunately you are not allowed to proxy a card to keep it from getting damaged. In fact there are very few reasons a card is ever proxied, and then it may only be proxied by the Head Judge. One example might be when a rare card is accidentally damaged during play and the HJ allows a proxy so the tournament can continue.

My best advice, if you want to keep those 2 Glaceon Lv.X cards mint is to get a couple more of them to play in your deck. You can also sleeve them and do an edge shuffle instead of a riffle shuffle. Bottom line though, if you play them in a deck, they might end up showing a little wear.

BDS

Back