Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How early does registration open on Saturday?

Gar-Devour

Eeek! :eek: Somehow I totally forgot to preregister for Nationals this year. Does anyone know how early registration opens at Origins on Saturday morning? Can we get there in time to register for Origins and Pokemon, and still make it to the Pokemon registration at 9:00 a.m. or do we need to plan on arriving on Friday just to make sure that we get all registered? I can't find any information about this on the Origins site, just that pre-registration is now closed. :frown:

here's a tip for anyone who doesn't already have an origins ticket.........get there as early as possible. I mean a day earlier if possible. The people who work origins are volunteers, and there seems to be no real plan for Origins reg. The line gets insanely long and does NOT move fast. Point in case.......Phil, you remember last year we waited an hour in line and when we got there, we still had problems. And this was wend. night, we all were on staff or were state and reg. winners ( they had our passes waiting for us). So please get to Origins early and get set. If you get there Saturday morning at 9 am, you will have a 2-3 hour wait just to get in origins, then you still have to get to the CCG hall and reg. for nats. The CCG hall is a 10 minute brisk walk from the origins sign desk. So again please get there EARLY!!!!!

Back