Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How Many Ex Cards Per Booster Box In Crystal Guardians??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordullahqc

Hey There Peoples!!! Can Anyone Please Let Me Know How Many Ex Cards There Are Per Booster Box Of Ex Crystal Guardians........... Much Much Appreciated!! Many Thanks

Tagrineth said:
It's random.

Minimum reported so far is 1.

Maximum reported is 5 ex + * and 6 ex.

Are you sure youre talking about American Crystal Guardians?
That seems right for a japanese box, but seems way too much for an American one...

Burninating_Torchic said:
Are you sure youre talking about American Crystal Guardians?
That seems right for a japanese box, but seems way too much for an American one...

he's correct. it has been really, REALLY random.

i got two boxes for staffing at worlds.

first box: 2 ex's and a pokemon*.
second box: 4 ex's and a pokemon*.

i completed my set that weekend =)

i'm curious--has everyone who has opened a box so far pulled either a groudon or kyogre? because i think each box guarantees that you will get one of the two as one of your ex's. i could be wrong though.

Benlugia said:
i'm curious--has everyone who has opened a box so far pulled either a groudon or kyogre? because i think each box guarantees that you will get one of the two as one of your ex's. i could be wrong though.
nope mine had Delcatty, jirachi, and swampert and celibi * only cards I didnt get from the set were luvdisc Blatoise d and dugtrio and the other ex's I already traded swampert for sceptile:biggrin:

alright, cool.
i'm getting another box tonight as judge support for judging last saturday's prerelease (we ran out of product, hence why i am getting my box now ;p), so i'll report what i get.

I am 100% Gonna Stick To My Arguement That A Star is 1 in 4.5 Boxes...

I opened 24, yes 24 boxes or 4 sealed cases and opened the following ex/* in each case

Ex/*
17/1
18/1
18/2
20/0
So It Is About 3 or So Per Box Avg. and So Far 1 Star Per Case...

If You Care Here Is A Breakdown Of Each Card Pulled - Dont Ask Me To Trade Anything Plz, Thx... :thumb:

5x Exploud Ex
6x Delcatty Ex
7x Sceptile Ex
7x Groudon Ex
7x Shiftry Ex
7x Swampert Ex
8x Jirachi Ex
8x Aggron Ex
9x Blaziken Ex
9x Kyogre Ex
2x Celebi*
2x Alakazam*

Total - 73/4

Hope That Helps All Your Decsions and Stuff... :biggrin:
Drew

TheDarkTwins said:
I am 100% Gonna Stick To My Arguement That A Star is 1 in 4.5 Boxes...

I opened 24, yes 24 boxes or 4 sealed cases and opened the following ex/* in each case

Ex/*
17/1
18/1
18/2
20/0
So It Is About 3 or So Per Box Avg. and So Far 1 Star Per Case...

If You Care Here Is A Breakdown Of Each Card Pulled - Dont Ask Me To Trade Anything Plz, Thx... :thumb:

5x Exploud Ex
6x Delcatty Ex
7x Sceptile Ex
7x Groudon Ex
7x Shiftry Ex
7x Swampert Ex
8x Jirachi Ex
8x Aggron Ex
9x Blaziken Ex
9x Kyogre Ex
2x Celebi*
2x Alakazam*

Total - 73/4

Hope That Helps All Your Decsions and Stuff... :biggrin:
Drew

DUDE.
You have too much money.
And apparently, now, too many good cards.

Anyways, if it helps, anyone, don't buy blister packs of CG. I opened 10 blister packs and got NADA. No EXes, no remotely good cards, except for like, one cessation crystal. Thats it.

Burninating_Torchic said:
DUDE.
You have too much money.
And apparently, now, too many good cards.

Anyways, if it helps, anyone, don't buy blister packs of CG. I opened 10 blister packs and got NADA. No EXes, no remotely good cards, except for like, one cessation crystal. Thats it.

I sell on ebay remember, and plz also let me say BT, that I could not tell everyone this info, and they can be clueless about it... But I figured I wouldnt... Also, I am not gonna use any of the above cards, If I need cards, I will trade for them, since those are Ebay Fodder... :biggrin:
Drew

We've been hit or miss as well. Some boxs we get 2 exs, others we get 4 exs and a *. It seems like that the exs are near each other (e.g. people at the pres I've attended have pulled 2 exs on several occasions). I think stars are not that rare, Drew...I mean, then getting 2 Zam*s in 1 day seems impossilbe for 1 person, right?
PS: Also got an ex in that pre, so that just helps my theory of exs being close to each other.

Papi/Manny said:
We've been hit or miss as well. Some boxs we get 2 exs, others we get 4 exs and a *. It seems like that the exs are near each other (e.g. people at the pres I've attended have pulled 2 exs on several occasions). I think stars are not that rare, Drew...I mean, then getting 2 Zam*s in 1 day seems impossilbe for 1 person, right?
PS: Also got an ex in that pre, so that just helps my theory of exs being close to each other.
As Much As I want To Say Yes, The Answer Is No....
2 Factors Go Into This...

1. Did they open all the packs then put them in a container and shuffle them?? this will make your chances increase dramatically to do that...
2. The Other Thing is the fact that you can get 2 packs from a different box for the 2 after, and that would give you a chance to pull a star just as well...
While Highly Unlikely, It Is Possible,

I mean, I only pulled 4 stars from 4 Sealed Cases...

Yet At Gencon, I pulled 2 Stars in 3 Boxes... (1 Sealed, 72 Loose Packs) So You Can See What I mean, Hopefully,
Drew

Opened a Cg box, got a Kyogore and Groudon ex, no *.

It seemed the majority of league players who pulled ex's seemed to get a groudon or jirachi, but I doubt there is any definite pattern in the rarity of certain ex's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back