Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How much is reverse Holo worth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haur

I want to know how much a set of Dragon, Sandstorm and other set Reverse Holo full set worth ( Including the ex and secret holo if available )?
Please LMK

Generally, I value them at Rarity +1 (common RH = uncommon, uncommon RH = rare, etc) except for Holo RH's, which maintain the same value as Holos.

Yeah. Here's my scoring system which I have been experimenting:

Common: 1
Common RH: 2
Uncommon: 3
Uncommon RH: 4
Rare : 6
Rare RH: 7
Holo Rare: 10
Holo rare RH: 9
EX: 20

Like it?

for some of the Nintendo sets, I place more value on uncommons than rares.

If someone could tell us the rarity of RH's, it would be easier to evalutate their value. For example, do RH's all have the same rarity disbursement? That is, is a Common RH just as rare to pull as a Rare-Holo RH?

Plus, everyone knows that RH TV Reporter is VERY valuable.

It seems that RHs started out all having equal rarity, but then at some point they started mimicing the rarity of the regular cards, so that RH rares became much harder to get than RH commons.

I value them just like how bullados values them.
I give the common RHs and the uncommon RHs a bit more value.
And of course, rares are always going to be rares.
lunatone_solrock's numbering system is very interesting.
It may come in handy say when you are trading cards. You can figure out like how many commons, uncommons, and rares to trade for say a Pokémon-ex by calculating the points to make them equal to each other so you can insure that you have an even trade...but i don't really want to go into the trouble, myself to calculating a those numbers.

Anyways, I put a bit more value for RHs than their non RH counterparts.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back