Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How my Primes/shines do you get in a HG SS Box?

5-6 primes...both lugia and ho-oh legend.... red ***rados is 1-3 boxes and alpa litohgragh is 1 out of 8 boxes..good luck!

You should get 1 of each prime in a box. Legend Pieces show up about 2-4 pieces a box. Alph Lithograph should appear 1 out of every 3 boxes. And Red Gyarados Non-reverse holo is 1 per six boxes.

I opened a decent amount, and here is what I found during that time. In case you don't know a case equals 6 boxes.

Prime - 6 per box, 1 of each of the 6.
Legend - 3 per box. 3 of the 4 pieces.
Alph Lithograph - 1 in 3 boxes.

The one thing I found interesting is that the Alph Lithograph is NOT the rarest card. Normal Holo (Not RH) Red Gyarados is. RH Red Gyarados is not quite that rare coming in about 1 in 3 boxes, but the normal holo IS. It is about 1 per CASE, which was significantly LOWER than any of the other holos in which you would normally pull 4-5 per case.

Hope that helps,
Drew

Not to brag or anything, but I went to Target today and bought 4 random packs, and pulled 1 Blissey Prime, 1 Donphan Prime, 1 RH Red Gyarados, and a DCE. =D

Not to brag or anything, but I went to Target today and bought 4 random packs, and pulled 1 Blissey Prime, 1 Donphan Prime, 1 RH Red Gyarados, and a DCE. =D

Cue for an "I pulled something nice" thread, staff? Or would that be a poll?

Back