Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How to play the Lotto, the easy way

Spectreon

Obviously the more trainer #'s you have the better, easier it is to win each day. I currently have 34 different Trainer #'s. But I found another trick that works as well....

Apperently, if you save before checking the Lotto, you can restart the game if you lose. So theoretically you can keep reseting til you win Master Balls, or get a PP Up everyday. I dont know why you would want more EXP Share's, but Max Revives are usefull (and very rare).

If only this worked in real life. I didnt match the 6 numbers, reset til I win at least a few hundred bucks.....

nice trick there! of course, i have 14 master balls already, but this will make getitng them so much faster... (i luv japan!:) )

2 trainers doubles your odds, but you can never get very high. I currently have 48 id's on my game, i've data swapped with 6540 people, and i have a record of (W/L/D) 9661/7/16... of course, for some reason, these don't affect the lottery in any way... :(. BTW, i just realised something: you can't have any more then 139 id's... pretty bad odds eh? (well, at least not till box.)

An interesting theory I came up with, but I have no sure fire way to know for sure if it would work....

If Lottery is randomized after each reset, is the guy who "sees" Mirage Island randomized. Since it is based on a Hidden Value, there isnt anyway I can think of to make sure. The best you can hope for is keep a party of 6 with differrent hidden values and keep trying. Unfortunatly it is like a 6/60,000+ chance I think.....

There is a weird thing though. When I won a PP up at the lotto it said my Shedinja matched 2 numbers. Even though several of the lotto tickets had 2 or more numbers in the same place that was my trainer ID.

Ok, IMPORTANT new side note... this trick only works if you saved the day before... once you reset after saving on same day, # will be the same each and every time

As far as matching more than 2 Numbers, the lotto goes from last # to first #, and matches in a row... So if you match (X's) like this XXOXX then you only win a PP Up for matching last 2 #'s. Now if you match up. It has to be in a row, not just simply match the slots the # is in.... examples 4 matching (X's) #'s

XXXXO = Nothing
XXXOX = Nothing
XXOXX = PPUp
XOXXX = Exp Share
OXXXX = Max Revive

Hopefully this explains why you got PPUp even matching more than 2 #'s,

Sorry Treecko.... I dont know why I was thinking 15 (maybe it is a special box that appears in RuSa with Colesium, like RBY's 13th box in Stadium 2).....

Last edited:
Back