Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How to Recognise Each Other?

Bobby

How are we going to know each other at the Main Event? Should we all just wear nametags? I dunno... Any ideas?

Nametags would be the best with like our real and Gym' names.

yeah
nametags could work

or we could just go around asking people if they are a member a Pokegym
oh, that'd be great

hey guys. look for the team florida group in shirts We had them at nationals team florida on the front and our screen names on the back.

I will be easy to recognize, (I volunteered to work) I go around adopting everyone, Iam the team mom.

WORLDS ONE BIG PARTY/FAMILY REUNION cant wait to see old friends and ones I've yet to meet.

well
you guys get the fancy shirts

there isn't even a Team Oklahoma
we only have 3 representatives. . . so far

whicker, trust me the shirst arent fancy, just t-shirts we had printed up.

Hey 3 reps is great. team florida we just keep adopting people. One big pokemon playing group.

try to find us at worlds.

Here is a major fashion statement which only COOL people do. Team Honkey are gunna paint there nails pink, so look out for us.

IamMexican said:
Here is a major fashion statement which only COOL people do. Team Honkey are gunna paint there nails pink, so look out for us.

no, it is what people who want their nails painted pink do

lol, nice idea though

Yea we're also putting stickers of unicorns and rainbows on our fingers, so we can look 00ber. When you see the 6 guys with pink nails you know you are in for a beating.

Last edited:
Ill be wearing a Orange (Netherlands) soccer T-shirt at the main event the first day, if I make it to the second, Ill prolly be wearing a Green (Mexican) soccer T-shirt :)

I'll be wearing a John Michael Montgomery hat... so I won't be hard to spot lol. I dunno what I'll have on probably a green shirt.

Pablo.. we gotta have our soccer game :D ;)

yah itd be 00ber fun to play like in teams of 4-5 at worlds (we could actually make a TP team now that Nike is going) and just play all friday evening ;). btw i suck badly at dribbling the ball, so ill just stick next to the goal and score ;)

Back