Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How will another Gym'er find you?

Mew

With all the events going on, how will anyone find who they're looking for in time.
Like Me for example, I have no Idea what BT, Card Raider, or Mad Hatter look like, so if I knew what they were waring, it would be much eaiser to find them. (Clothing, Hats, etc.)

Me, I will probebly be waring a POOKA shirt on Thursday, and on Friday, I will be waring last years shirt.

Last edited:
I will be wearing a white hat that says "I'm a n00b!" At ALL times, from thursday to monday.
I will *try* to wear shirts with the same phrase every day, but I can only promise that for saturday and sunday.

uhh If you are there on Thursday, come find my unlimited tourney and you will find me ; )

But each day I will be wearing my fishermans hat and random shirts that say stuff

look for Max and youll find me!!!

(green shirt with white collar, black shorts, and glasses, and my Jirachi plushie(s))

Mew said:
With all the events going on, how will anyone find who they're looking for in time.
Whenever I go to a premiere event, I wear one of these (yes, that's my avatar on the professor and pojo forums, and would be my avatar here as well, if they allowed custon avatars), so when someone sees it they'll say something like "Hey! You're that guy on Pokegym with that 'Seedot [LM] + double-headed coin" deck! Hahahahahaha!" Then I can say, "So, you're on the 'Gym too?" Then they say, "Yeah, I'm [insert Pokegym name here]...."

I have 4 "Cat in the Hat" hats,that I will be wearing:

Thursday--red/white
Friday-----green/white
Saturday--black/white
Sunday---????

PP

Last edited:
ryanvergel said:
ryanvergel said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/ryanvergel/a4674dc4.jpg

That's me. That way all of you can find your favorite person to hate!

We now have photographic proof that Ryan is godlike! Can ya walk on water???? If ya can, you should have signed up for "America's Got Talent" ! :biggrin:

Keith " I love to pick on Ryan" Haas :lol:

(you do know I am kidding with you Ryan)

IamMexican said:
and I'll be wearing my green cookie monster hoodie, which is absolutely fabalicious!
i so want that hoodie =P its like omg famous. i will b wearing a PINK T YESSSS. and im female, which narrows it down quite a bit.

I'm the really really ridiculously good looking guy with large muscles.

If you can't use that to find me - just ask around.

I'll hopefully have my PokeGym shirt with my screen name on it for some time while I'm there.

I'll have be waring a fairly large (had no idea how it really was until I looked in a mirror) Stitch hat (from Lilo and Stitch) on Friday. I might ware it Saturday and Sunday...

Back