Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hydro Drizzle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinGdrATrainer

Hi this deck is a new KINGDRA DECK, by the way if you dont know me I am a friend of John Wetz.
I was at Gencon, and I placed 91st in the "Pokemon Fan apretiation Turny" all because my draft deck bit.
I played a deck of Kingdra and Octillery and now I have came up with a new KINGDRA DECK. John Wetz helped me with the trainers and energies but for the most part I made the pokemon line up my self.

POKEMON :pokeball: -22

2-Dunsparce
3-Azumarill *sand storm*
3-Marrill *no retreat*
3-Azurril
4-Horse
4-Seadra
3-Kingdra *2 kingdra ex 1 AQ*

TRAINERS-20

4-Professor Oak's Research
3-Professor Elm's Training Method
3-Pokemon Nurse
3-Switch
2-Professor Birch
2-Pokemon Fan Club
1-Town Volunteers
1-Fisherman
1-Wally's Training

ENERGIES-18
14-Water
4-Boost Energy

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
Im a friend of John Wetz The Bed too. Hmm it looks like you need more draw. Drop the Wallys Training, I dont think that card is good. Add 3 Copycat. Add another Pokemon Nurse. It's cool because you can swarm Kingdra's and use his 1st attack to do 30 to any pokemon, then nurse when damaged. Then drop 1 Azurill, 1 Dunsparce, and 1 Switch. You might even want to make the switches into warp energy.

Thanks :rolleyes: Just wait Jeremy lol... just you wait, I will get you back.

I would drop 1 Horsea, 1 Seadra, and 2 Dunsparce 2 Shaman and 2 Coycat. Drop the Wally's Training for 1 more TV. The rest looks good to me!
-Swampert

I'll let John figure it out LOL

Thanks for the reply's guys ill try to get some of that fixed if i think it looks right keep sending them cause i think this could be a turny winning deck! The only hard part is, is getting the 2 KINGDRA EX LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back