Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I am looking for a flygon EX delta deck. thanks :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallade

hi i am looking for a good flygon EX delta deck, oh, don`t use abbreviations for cards, thanks :biggrin: THANKS

uhh

what are those, i can get them from my gym leader

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i have fearow sperow castorm flygon EX delta trapinch vibrava swabalow altaria delta EX, rare candy, pleanty of energys prof. elm`s training method, and

what else should i put in..

Last edited:
Well I suggest this deck:

4-2-3 Flygon ex delta also 2 flygon delta(Not ex) metal grass
1 rayquazza ex delta
4-holon's castform
2-2 altaria ex

The last combo really depends on what you are wanting to do, I can't neccisarily tell you what to do with the deck, you might look into exxecutor delta species line, a lot of deck building is completely deck preference. Flygon is an amazing deck, but it has to be run right.

rayguaza? I`ll be back tomarrow:smile: see you (some user name name)

how about trapinch holon`s castform, cibrava flygon delta flygon EX delta mew * rarecandy sperow fearow ? castform to start drawing to get fearow out then 1-1-1 flygon elm for altaria and hopefully ive drawn swabalow?

Well I suggest this deck:

4-2-3 Flygon ex delta also 2 flygon delta(Not ex) metal grass
1 rayquazza ex delta
4-holon's castform
2-2 altaria ex

The last combo really depends on what you are wanting to do, I can't neccisarily tell you what to do with the deck, you might look into exxecutor delta species line, a lot of deck building is completely deck preference. Flygon is an amazing deck, but it has to be run right.
3 flygon delta 3-3 altaria why rayquaza? takes up room, (not much but...)

Last edited:
Please read the guidelines for posting in this forum (and do a search for your topic). You need to post a list, not ask for one. If you need a list, search through the posts. Locking. Enjoy the Gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back