Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I can't find Feebas......

I heard you get a Rod in the game, and you fish it. adn it only appears in like 4 tiles, its pretty hard. :D check out Gamefaqs.com it should be listed there.

Or just open a Hidden Legends pack, Find a Feebas and THROW A POKEBALL AT IT.

Fish literally each square in the river 4-5 times. You'll get it eventually. Make sure to catch a female if you don't have easy access to a Ditto.

Go to the town with the 2nd Gym Leader(the one with the kid and the sayings).

Change the saying to *whatever your starter was* Ball.

Go to where the Feebas are

The first one you find should be a Feebas

This is a GLITCH, not a CHEAT. It worked for me, my brother, and a friend, so it should work for you.

Moza, I did your trick, and I fished with an old rod and ran into a magikarp. Then I surfed around and ran into a wingull. Did I do something wrong?

The guide on gamefaqs recommends old rod because you don't run into higher level pokemon when trying to catch a feebas.

No, old rod most likely wont work.
I used a super rod, and I caught a Shiny Carvana in the process.
Yeah, just pretty much fish yout two pokemon in one square, then move on in a zig zag pattern.

moza said:

This is a GLITCH, not a CHEAT. It worked for me, my brother, and a friend, so it should work for you.

which town is it because i can't find any kids with sayings....:confused:

It's the town you first go to with Mr. Briney. It's in the bottom left part of the world.

Does this actually work? It sounds seriously made up? If I say "Mudkip Ball" Feebas will be easy to find?

moza said:

This glitch doesn't make any technical sense. Any catch you experience doing this is purely fluke.

As far as I know you have to use a super rod. My suggestion to you would be that once you find one, to catch a small army of them to use as traidbait.
Catching Feebas is quite frankly the only challenging thing in Ru/Sa, just tough it out.

What are the chances of it working for me, my brother, my friend, Shiney Squirtle, and the many other people who have done this???? not very high IMO. If you believe it is a Fluke, then so be it, but most Glitches don't make Technical sense. Seen the Mew glitch on Pokebeach?

All glitches/bugs make technical sense when you get down to them. Mew glitch makes sense, MissingNo. glitch makes sense, etc, it's just a matter of looking at how they work, codewise.

Moza, it would help if you explained the exact instance of how it worked. The first few parts are easy and straight forward. But you didn't explain if you and your friend's starters were different or was the same pokemon. Talking to the kid and changing the saying is easy. THe next thing you didn't explain was where you surfed. You just said, the first thing you run into will be a feebas. Also, you didn't explain if it was by surfing that you found the feebas or by fishing while surfing, or by just fishing. Another thing you didn't explain was what rod you used to catch the feebas if you fished.

So you left a lot unexplained and that could easily lead it to not working for someone.

K, here is the most simple way I can explain it.

To Catch Feebas Easily:
Go to Dewford Town
Talk to the kid about the saying
Change the saying to *insert your starting pokemon's name here* Ball
Go to Fortree City
Go down to the water fall.
Start Surfing
Get your Super Rod, and start fishing
If done correctly, the first pokemon you catch(with the super rod) will be a Feebas.

This has worked for Me, My brother, My Friend, and Various other people. It has been done with all 3 starters. If it does not work for you, then I am sorry, and review the steps again.

Back