Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I can't find the prices for these old promos

Scyther_trainer

I went through a box of old Pokemon cards this morning and found a couple of Promos.

These promos are still in their clear plastic bags and have never been opened.

I looked on the Price guide and on ebay for ideas on their value, but I can't find anything.

Maybe you guys could help me.

1. Neo Genesis Preview promo Marill WOTC Black star #29 still sealed in it's bag a paper discussing the new mechanics (at the time) for Neo Genesis.

2. Neo Discovery Promo WOTC Black Star #34 Entei Holo. I believe these were given out with the Third movie in theaters. Still sealed.

3. WOTC Black Star Promo #50 Celebi. Still sealed with a card advertising BattleZone.

4. WOTC Black Star Promo #24 _____'s Pikachu Holo in a penny sleeve, in a hard case. Card apears to be in Mint condition.

I also found a whole pack of WOTC BEST promo 1 Electabuzz including 2 with a winner stamp.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

We have the pricing for all of these in our price guide.
Did you pull up the WotC Black Star "set"?

Note that we don't really distinguish sealed vs open because there is not a value difference.

Neo Discovery Promo WOTC Black Star #34 Entei Holo. I believe these were given out with the Third movie in theaters. Still sealed.

I also found a whole pack of WOTC BEST promo 1 Electabuzz

On e-Bay i payed aboot AUD $3 for the sealed entei and aboot AUD $1.50 for the electabuzz best (not winner)

Back