Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I choose you, Zek/Eels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimeratech14

Hi, this is my current Zekrom/Eelektrik deck and I would like some help fixing the list for max consistancy and for the record I will not add in extra Mewtwo EX's, one works fine for me atm. Also, I need help with the Darkrai EX (tank) version.

Strategy:
Thundurus start is ideal and charge turn 1, whilst setting-up Eelektrik and other attackers, then attack with whoever is needed.

2 Zekrom BLW 114/114
1 Thundurus EPO 97/98
1 Mewtwo EX NEX 54/99
1 Tornadus EX DEX 90/108
1 Raikou EX DEX 38/108
1 Smeargle UD 8/90
3 Eelektrik NVI 40/101
4 Tynamo NVI 38/101 (40HP)

14 Pokemon

4 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Professor Juniper
3 N
3 Dual Ball
1 Ultra Ball
2 Level Ball
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Eviolite
2 Switch
2 Random Receiver
2 PlusPower
1 Super Rod
1 Revive
1 Sky Arrow Bridge

34 Trainers/Items/Supporters/Stadiums

8 Lightning Energy
4 Double Colourless Energy

12 Energy

Current playtest results: (Total games/Wins/Losses)

Darkrai EX/Defender/Max Potion/Smeargle/Sableye DEX (Tank/unkillable version) 6/1/5
Darkrai EX/Tornadus EX 2/2/0
Zekrom/Eelektrik (Mirror) 6/4/2
Fighting (Landorus/Terrakion/Groudon) 6/4/2
CMT 3/2/1
Durant 2/2/0
Troll 1/1/0

Possible techs:
Zekrom EX NEX
More Tornadus EX/EPO
More Thundurus EPO
Shaymin UL
Rocky Helmet
Crushing Hammer

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
here are my suggestions

take out

Super Rod
Revive
1 DCE
1 "N"

Put in

1 Lightning
2 SkyArrowBridge
1 Switch

the SkyArrow helps with Smeargle, Thundurus, Raikou, and Tynamo's with free retreat, and Tornadus EX for its first attack. Switch's helps with the first turn Thundurus and even with getting the first turn Portrait and then still can charge right after with the swich.

So is this the thread name talk about a zekrom with an Eel head? XD

Running 2 Thundurus would be something to do. If the only thundurus were to be prized, getting out your energy would be hard. I would remove one PONT.

Personally, I would drop the two Level Ball and turn one into an Ultra Ball and the other into Sky Arrow Bridge. I prefer Ultra over Level because you can discard energy to set up Dynamotors.

I wouldn't take out the LVL Ball for Ultra Ball. Ultra Ball is great for the deck and all but you should take something else out for it. LVL Ball is something that should be in any ZekEels deck.

Yeah, but what is nice about Ultra Ball is that you can grab anything with it. Being that most of your pokemon are basics, you can just grab it with Dual Ball. IMO Level Ball is not needed because it is just another search card that is insuperior to Ultra. If you prefer to keep it, that's fine, I'm just putting in my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back