Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I could use some help on my Dialga/Palkia deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narrishckeit

Hello everyone and thank you for assisting me with my Dialga G/Palkia G deck. As everyone should know by now, G decks are running rampant and are one of, if not the best tier decks right now. This is due to their amazing ability to shut everything down while not being hindered by anything other than rival G decks.

The strategy of the deck is to t2 Deafen Lock while gaining speed abusing Mespirit and Uxie by useing SSU.

The things I could use help on are my Pokemon Line-up, the Trainer Line-up and the Energy Line-up, so pretty much the entire deck, lol.

Please be sure to include reasonings behind your changes
, don't put "-2 Dialga G, +2 Palkia G". Those posts are going to be ignored.

Onto the deck!

Pokemon- 23 (I would like to lower this count by atleast 2-3)

x2 Palkia G
x1 Palkia G Lv. X
x2 Dialga G
x1 Dialga G Lv. X
x3 Mespirit
x2 Uxie
x1 Azelf
2-2 Claydol
x1 Toxicroak G
x2 Crobat G
x1 Bronzong G
x1 Skuntank G
x2 Unown G (lol, it fits)

Trainers- 26

x4 SSU
x4 Power Spray
x3 Poke Turn
x3 Great Ball
x3 G HQ
x2 Bebe's Search
x2 Roseanne's Research (to search out sprites, since GB won't help them)
x3 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x2 TSD

Energy- 11

x5 Metal
x2 Psychic
x1 Water
x3 Multi

Thanks again for any help you can give!

Last edited:
+1-1 claydol-more drawing power and less chance of it being prized
+1 crobat-spread more damage and again less chance of it being prized
+1 azelf- to get pokemon out of your prizes
+1 uknown g less chance of being prized
+1 tsd so you can use it more then once
+1 multi- more nrg

Last edited:
That would put me at over 20 Pokemon, don't you think that's a bad idea for this type of deck?

What would you suggest I take out?

Having over 20 pokemon isnt always a bad thing as long as you can keep it consistent (which the pokemon i suggested will do).

Use Azelf. Palkia G lv.x lets you fully abuse the heck out of the sprites, so you may as well have all of them.

+1-1 claydol-more drawing power and less chance of it being prized
+1 crobat-spread more damage and again less chance of it being prized
+1 azelf- to get pokemon out of your prizes
+1 uknown g less chance of being prized
+1 tsd so you can use it more then once
+1 multi- more nrg

I did suggest azelf.

- 1-1 claydol and +1 palkia g +1 dialga g(you always need 3-1 line of each for this deck.) - 3 multi for +3 water or +2 water and +1 special metal.) 1 water isnt enough for palkia. - 4 scoop ups and - 3 great balls. +1 poketurn +4 ENERGY GAIN + 2 roseannes (4 roseannes and 4 of the galactics inventions is a must, otherwise dont bother playing the deck)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

oh and -1 galactic HQ or unown g(1 unown has always worked well enough for me, i guess it just depends on how many people in your area play machamp) for 1 more cyrus's conspircay. they are also a must for this deck.:thumb:

Last edited:
Whats the above guy talkin bout? anyway back to wate metrn00b said, why would you need an extra claydol, crobat and azelf? personally i'd play 1-1 claydol 2 crobat and 1 azelf to get any prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back