Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I decided to head to akron, ohio today as I had some stuff to get to people. I had al

Spirit Of Mew

I decided to head to akron, ohio today as I had some stuff to get to people. I had also been working on my flygon since worlds and felt best with it. After so last minute adjustments this morning I headed out

Masters had about 24 people with 5 rounds and a top 4

Round 1: ???

I'm not exactly sure what deck this was. All she got out was a magikarp that I killed turn two with my Flygon, sorry :(. I had a great time talking to you though

1-1

Round 2: Uxie Crobat

Let's just say going first against this deck with a lone baltoy is a loss XD.

1-1

So at this point I know I have to win out to hit top.

Round 3: Gigas

Because I play machamp and set up quite a bit faster than she did I pretty much had full control over the game. It was quite entertaining though. I also enjoyed her singing throughout the battle

2-1

Round 4: Gengar

This was speed gengar I found that out from turn one after all the trainers and uxie drop. He set up fast taking some very quick prizes. I didn't play unown g so my claydol and uxie were open game. Luckily I know gengar well enough after playing it at nats to know how to minimise damage. I got my flygon lv X out and it was active most of the game. I also had a benched flygon and queen so I stayed healed. I never actually KO'd a pokemon for fear of feinting spell. Unfortunately for him he got decked pretty quickly. GG

3-1

at this point I'm nervous because I know that I have to win and I'm doing really well for my first tournament of the season.

Round 5: Garchomp

This made me nervous but it was fun because it was a friend who had just moved up from seniors and it was like the year before last when we were always in top together. We both set up at a decent speed keeping ourselves healed with niodqueen. he got the first prize after many turns, but I played around his queen and chomp. GG

4-1 WOOOH!!!!

After only loosing to the now 5-0 player and having two opponents who were 3-2 I figured I was set. But was I right? No, I never am. I've been having this problem since the beggining of last season. For some reason I always am the one out.

I had a good time anyways and it was a great way to end a b-day weekend. SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY!!!

Props:
Everyone I got to see again
going 4-1 at my first tourny of the season :D
My deck for working for me
A.J. for running the event.
The list goes on.

Slops:
Heather's deck not working
Bro for having a hard time
the computer for coming after me :p

Back