Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Found The New Fan Club Players League Promo Cards ( ?/P )

poke-geri

hi at all :cool: :tongue:
I found the new PLayers Promo cards from the Japanese Players League:
LEVEL 2 = 2000 EXP: Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup
LEVEL 3 = 3000 EXP: Manaphy
LEVEL 4 = 5000 EXP: Dialga
LEVEL 5 = 7000 EXP: Palkia
LEVEL 6 = 10'000 EXP: ???? I don't know yet. :frown:
I found them on www.pokemon-card.com

The level 2, 3, 4, and 5 ones are listed on ebay... Here's the Level 5 one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7000-Award-Pt...ryZ60238QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The other ones, level 2, 3, and 4 are also listed from the same seller.
Does anybody know more Information about these cards ?
Geri ^^ :thumb:

These Pokemon-Tool card are soo awesome.

I am wondering when there will be translations?!?

Turtwig L.9 - Grass - HP60
Basic Pokemon

Persim Berry
If Tutwig becomes Confused, the Confusion is healed at the end of the turn.

[G][C] Bite: 30 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 2

Chimchar L.7 - Fire - HP50
Basic Pokemon

Cherri Berry
If Chimchar is put to Sleep, it wakes up at the end of the turn.

[C] Fury Swipes: Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage x the number of heads.

Weakness: Water (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Piplup L.8 - Water - HP50
Basic Pokemon

Pecha Berry
If Piplup becomes Poisoned, the Poison is healed at the end of the turn.

[W] Wave Splash: Does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness: Lightning (+10)

Manaphy L.32 - Water - HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Aqua Skin
Whenever you attach a Water Energy from your hand to Manaphy, remove 2 damage counters from Manaphy.

[C] Seek Out: Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[W][W] Water Fountain: 30 damage. You may choose up to 2 Basic Water Energy cards from your hand and attach them to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)

Dialga L.63 - Steel - HP100
Basic Pokemon

Adamant Orb
Dialga does an additional 20 damage to any Active Pokemon that is weak to Steel.

[M] Time Shift: Draw cards from your deck until you have 6 cards in your hand.
[M][M][C][C] Diamond Blast: 60 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 3

Palkia L.62 - Water - HP100
Basic Pokemon

Lustrous Orb
Palkia does an additional 20 damage to any Active Pokemon that is weak to Water.

[W] Zone Shift: Switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.
[W][W][C][C] Pearl Blast: 60 damage. You may return 1 Energy attached to Palkia to your hand. If you do, choose 1 Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon and return it to your opponent's hand.

well

Piplup is still good for a bench sniping deck.

Manaphy is a decent starter for a water-type deck.
If that card release in English within the next 6 months, I will surely put that in my upcoming DP2 deck... =)

The rest... Not that good IMO

So chances is, it will be decked lol.

I think that Parukia looks actually pretty cool, personally.

Weakness to water DOES exist, look at Infernape. Doing 110 damage to one of those things looks pretty cool to me (60 base, + 30 for weakness, +20 for Lustrous Orb). Plus, against other things, you can bounce back Holon's pokemon, or mess up decks like Metanite that want their energies out of their hand by pushing Metagross's energy back.

Of course, the cost is pretty high, and the first attack doesn't look too useful. In fact, it only looks useful first turn, when they're trying to delta draw or something. :/ Hm... If only we still had a Blastoise EX... *SHOT*

Diaruga looks like a cool starter, actually. Drawing until you have six cards only looks bad to me after the first few turns, when you actually have a hand. It's just kinda saddening though that nothing is weak to steel. :/ Plus the second attack is rediculously expensive (though if we were to get it right now, it'd be cool as we still have Metagross DX)

Turtwig L.9 - Grass - HP60
Basic Pokemon

Persim Berry
If Tutwig becomes Confused, the Confusion is healed at the end of the turn.

[G][C] Bite: 30 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: Water (-20)
Retreat: 2

Chimchar L.7 - Fire - HP50
Basic Pokemon

Cherri Berry
If Chimchar is put to Sleep, it wakes up at the end of the turn.

[C] Fury Swipes: Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damage x the number of heads.

Weakness: Water (+10)

Piplup L.8 - Water - HP50
Basic Pokemon

Pecha Berry
If Piplup becomes Poisoned, the Poison is healed at the end of the turn.

[W] Wave Splash: Does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness: Lightning (+10)

Manaphy L.32 - Water - HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Aqua Skin
Whenever you attach a Water Energy from your hand to Manaphy, remove 2 damage counters from Manaphy.

[C] Seek Out: Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[W][W] Water Fountain: 30 damage. You may choose up to 2 Basic Water Energy cards from your hand and attach them to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

Dialga L.63 - Steel - HP100
Basic Pokemon

Adamant Orb
Dialga does an additional 20 damage to any Active Pokemon that is weak to Steel.

[M] Time Shift: Draw cards from your deck until you have 6 cards in your hand.
[M][M][C][C] Diamond Blast: 60 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)

Palkia L.62 - Water - HP100
Basic Pokemon

Lustrous Orb
Palkia does an additional 20 damage to any Active Pokemon that is weak to Water.

[W] Zone Shift: Switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.
[W][W][C][C] Pearl Blast: 60 damage. You may return 1 Energy attached to Palkia to your hand. If you do, choose 1 Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon and return it to your opponent's hand.

Thanks Ryah :smile:

Back