Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Got The Fever For Furvoir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piñata

Hello everyone as you all know states are coming up and I have been trying to figure out a good solid deck and instantly i thought of Gallade/Gardevoir so heres my list:

Pokemon 20
1 Gardevoir lx
2 Gardevoir sw
3 Gallade
2 Kirlia sw
4 Ralts df
2 Furret
4 Sentret
1 Cresselia
1 Cresselia lvx
Trainers 23
3 Rosseannes Research
4 POV
2 TGW
4 Celios Network
3 Pokedex
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
1 Stevens Advice

Energy 17
8 Psychic
2 Fighting
4 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy
1 Cyclone Energy (My tech):eek:

The point is to basically start with sentret. have furret t2 and set up alot faster than with an absol start and try to OHKO almost anything.

Any critisim would be great and please post any changes!!!!

FIXED!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You don't really need 2 Gardy LVl X in this. Replace one with a TSD, if you have one, or another Night Maintenence, if you don't. Your Multi Energy doesn't play well with all the rest of your special energy, you also can't search for it with Roseanne's. Remove all 4 of those for 2 Fighting, 1 more DRE and another Scramble. You should also drop 1 Pokedex for a 4th Celio's Network.

Last edited:
Thanks i will probally replace the multi but the 2nd lx in there is for if one gets prized.
I will also add in the fourth Celios.

this deck doesn't need windstorm lol and I'd take ou pokedexs for maybe a 4th celios and maybe 3 dawing cards such as prof oak visit.

Team Galactic's Mars isn't a good primary draw card when your strategy isn't to reduce their hand. Go with something like Professor Oak's Visit, or Steven's Advice if Absol is popular in your area. I'm happy to see some Pokedex, that is a great card that is SO underrated from what I've found through my playing :thumb:!

Thank you Mew Star the pokedexs are amazing the hep me draw with a supporter and the sentrent attack also works with it.

Cyclone is just an awesome tech for all the pokes that have resistence to fighting that most blissey's play.

I like Mars even though i dont have absol it is just a good card!

Thank you Mew Star the pokedexs are amazing the hep me draw with a supporter and the sentrent attack also works with it.

Cyclone is just an awesome tech for all the pokes that have resistence to fighting that most blissey's play.

I like Mars even though i dont have absol it is just a good card!

False mars only works with decks that you play absol with, or the point of the deck is to disrupt.. In my opinion this is the bad way to play the deck.. Heres my list. (improved.)

Hello everyone as you all know states are coming up and I have been trying to figure out a good solid deck and instantly i thought of Gallade/Gardevoir so heres my list:

Pokemon 17
2 Gardevoir lx
2 Gardevoir sw
3 Gallade
2 Kirlia sw
[DEL]4 Ralts sw[/DEL] 4 ralts DF (Although they may gave 10 less hp:eek: there still better!)
4 absol
[DEL]1 Holon Castform (for dre):eek:[/DEL] Dont play this in every deck..

Trainers 26
3 Rosseannes Research (you need 4 of nothing in your trainer line because of your gardivoir,, you might even want to run 3 gardivoir..)
3 TGM
3 TGW
3 Celios Network
3 plus power (TRUST ME, you need this in here after all your prizes have been flipped, or to save you from flipping as much)
1 strength charm
4 Rare Candy
1 castaway (very helpful, only need one cause you will be mostly using your oppenets supporters.)
2 Warp Point
2 night maintnence / 1 tsd 1 nm
1 stevens advice

Energy 17
8 Psychic
2 multi (only for absol, and gallade when needed..)
4 Double Rainbow Energy (the deck is turn 2 gallade...you need 4)
2 Scramble Energy (this should actually be 1, but depending on how unlucky, or how bad you are.. (lol):lol: you could run 2.)

The point is to basically start with sentret. have furret t2 and set up alot faster than with an absol start and try to OHKO almost anything.

^ The only reason the deck worked is because absol (in my opinion) absol is much better, although it doesnt get u set up as fast, it kills your oppenet, and by the time they get some what of a set up, you already have 3 gallades and 1-2 gardivors out.. With furret, you set up turn 3-4 depending on when you can get a furret, which is unlikely cause you only have 2:thumb: and when you finally do have a furret set up, oh... i got to use it once and now it dies,, i guess i loose (scoop cards)

Last edited:
The way I see it, Furret is a better "starter" throughout the whole game, whereas Absol is only really good before the opponent gets set up. It has 90 HP, so it should stick around for a while. And searching for 2 cards is amazing, even if you can only do it once.

Ya, but the reason the deck worked so well is because, with absol your oppenet couldnt get a set up and while discarding therre hand. supporters go to this discard before they can even use them, then you can use them.. By the time they get something of a set up you have alread y swarmed and have tooken at least 2 prizes.. thats why the deck worked so well with absol. I have not yet seen a deck win with furrret.. Although its decent.. Gallade can one hit it, and u cant ussualy even set it up in time, then it dies. and in my opinion absol is a better starter..

Pokemon 20
2 Gardevoir lx
2 Gardevoir sw
3 Gallade
2 Kirlia sw
4 Ralts sw
2 Furret
4 Sentret
1 Cressilia GE
1 Cressilia LV.X GE

Trainers 23
3 Rosseannes Research
4 POV
2 TGW
3 Celios Network
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
1 Warp Point
1 Castaway
1 Strength Charm

Energy 17
7 Psychic
4 Fighting
3 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy:

Any critisim would be great and please post any changes!!!!

My fixes

broccoli_boy
Wat does CResselia and its level x do and why put it in

Prize_Card
How many times did u get a horrible setup and lose with absol
MOST DECKS ARE T2 ANYWAY SO ABSOL WON'T SLOW THEM DOWN MUCH

broccoli_boy
Wat does CResselia and its level x do and why put it in

Prize_Card
How many times did u get a horrible setup and lose with absol
MOST DECKS ARE T2 ANYWAY SO ABSOL WON'T SLOW THEM DOWN MUCH

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! I beat chris's blissy deck 95% of the time, THE ABSOL MADE ME WIN THE GAME. THE DECKS DONT BECOME T2 DECKS AFTER ABSOL EATS THERE HAND, IF YOU BUILD THE DECK RIGHT, ABSOLS ARE AMAZING.:nonono:

(sorry bout caps)

Oh and the cressilia is an amazing tech in here, they have 50 hp left from sonic blade, then move a dmg counter to a pokemon to the active, then kill something for 2 prizes or 3 if its an ex.

1. Cresselia is terrible with no Gardy PK
2. Always play the Ralts with more HP, you need to be able to use Gardy X's attack later in the game
3. Why on earth would you ever be concerned about prizes, you run GALLADE!

^ You always have to be concerend with prizes when you run gallade... Cause the less prize cards that are there, our flipped over.. THE LESS DMG YOU DO.. Cresslia is very good, for late game, for one you can move dmg counters, and for 2, late game your oppenent wont be excpecting it, then boom 2-3 prizes :) As for gardys attack, everything will pretty be at 50 hp, from sonic blade and low health starters.. and you get to choose what to bring down if theres more then one 50 hp pokemon.. Thats why you always play the ralts WITH BETTER ATTACKS THAT COULD WIN GAMES!

Pokemon 20
2 Gardevoir lx
2 Gardevoir sw
3 Gallade
2 Kirlia sw
4 Ralts sw
2 Furret
4 Sentret
1 Holon Castform (for dre):eek:

Dropping a Gardy LV.X is safe. If you prize it, well... you're gonna be flipping prizes over anyway. I'd drop the castform, personally, because it's just begging to be in your opening hand.

Trainers 23
4 Rosseannes Research
3 TGM
2 TGW
3 Celios Network
4 Pokedex
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
1 Warp Point

I don't like Galactic's Mars if you aren't using Absol, and Pokedex just isn't very good in here. Add a 4th Celio's Network and try out some Copycat and Steven's Advice, and a 2nd Warp Point would be good.

Energy 17
7 Psychic
4 Multi Energy
3 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy

Cyclone Energy is good, but how good is it here? Gallade doesn't generally need to switch them because it can do that with Sonic Blade, but that's your judgment. I play 4 DRE, but that's about it.

There're my fixes.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

1. Cresselia is terrible with no Gardy PK
2. Always play the Ralts with more HP, you need to be able to use Gardy X's attack later in the game
3. Why on earth would you ever be concerned about prizes, you run GALLADE!

Rofl. Agree with 1 and 3, but Ralts DF is a beast with that stupid 10 x energy attack =X

Last edited:
XD

I played a Gallade Furret Deck in a City and won undefeated... It's just incredible... I never lost with it yet (even in home and friends matches in my freetime)

Furret is much better than Absol. I won against 3 Gallade Absol Decks !!

Thanks guys for all the comments furret is better than absol and against it

Pokedex is good for extra draw during a turn

I will also edit the list soon

XD

I played a Gallade Furret Deck in a City and won undefeated... It's just incredible... I never lost with it yet (even in home and friends matches in my freetime)

Furret is much better than Absol. I won against 3 Gallade Absol Decks !!

Where do you play at and what age group? And show me the list you went undefeated with, please id like to know.. Lol undefeated...

Yes, I'm trying to make Gardylade with Furret as well, and I'd like to see your list and everything. Could you PM this to me? And Prize Card if he wants? Or just post it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back