Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I got the red ring of DEATH!

B_B_C

So I was playing my Xbox360 today. I was in the middle of play a halo 3 match and the screen had just froze. and the red rings had shown up. Now when ever I trun it on it just dose the red ring thing and the screen stays black.

help?

Do you have one of the original 360's or the newer models with out the glitches and over heating? Possibly if it was the older 360 it might have overheated and you will ahve to ship it away. I bought one of those colling systems for mine to prevent it from overheating.

Ouch...at least with Blue Screen of Death, you'd only have to reset the computer to get it working again. Red Ring of Death is much worse...

I'd just take advantage of that warranty. Don't forget that broken XBOX 360 are actually quite valuable as crazy as it sounds!

I have to learn about rings and groups next semester

Oook.....

Brian, MS will send you anothor 360, just call 1-800-4myxbox. MS will send you a box, to ship your 360 in, thats it. Make sure you explain to them what went wrong, and that you got the "Red rings", it will speed up the return process because they will check your system.

Again, I am sorry to hear that this happened :frown::frown: You will be missed on live brother.

Last edited:
Back