Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I gotta Question for You people..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinGdrATrainer

Alright ever sence "NINTENDO" started and Wizards crashed I have been struggling to come up with a decent deck deck idea.. I need some ideas from you guys. I don't want to play BAR cause i think the deck is over rated and to manny people play it already. And truthfully I think some one has found a way to beat it but not posted it yet anyway. So send me some Good deck ideas you would play. I'd like to stay in the fire and water type catogory if possable.

KinGdrATrainer said:
Alright ever sence "NINTENDO" started and Wizards crashed I have been struggling to come up with a decent deck deck idea.. I need some ideas from you guys. I don't want to play BAR cause i think the deck is over rated and to manny people play it already. And truthfully I think some one has found a way to beat it but not posted it yet anyway. So send me some Good deck ideas you would play. I'd like to stay in the fire and water type catogory if possable.

Overrated huh? :D Sigh, have you not seen it's power enough? :p :rolleyes:

..Yeah, that was helpful.

Actually, there are several topics out right now talking about different deck types. I believe there's one in the deck forum right now, a discussion of what people think are the best deck types in the current Eon Modified format.

Essentially the only deck that actually has a chance against it is muk. But they lose to almost everything else in the format

Or Salamence. That should be able to shut down the Rayquaza versions. Just needs some backup. Muk can work too but needs proper backup for other deck like Garde which is hard to find.

I would recommend you check the topic, "What are the top Modified Decks right now" topic in the Deck Forum. Also look at any of the deck articles in there, I can't just give any recommendations off the top of my head though.

As mentioned, there is a topic that would give you what you want.
Besides, we don't really allow "build me a deck" topics, which this practically is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back