Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I have decided to purchase the Prerelease Raichu!

press the "print" button on your keyboard (i dont know what its called on an englisch one, the german one says "druck" which means print or press), then sue paint, paste and you have the picture. Now just save it and upload it on www.imageshack.us or sth the like.

Sorry, this is all I got:

Message contains attachmentsPrerelease Raichu 3-09.JPG (1486KB), Prerelease Riachu back.JPG (1589KB) No virus threat detected File: Prerelease Raichu 3-09.JPG Download File Message contains attachmentsPrerelease Raichu 3-09.JPG (1486KB), Prerelease Riachu back.JPG (1589KB) No virus threat detected File: Prerelease Riachu back.JPG Download File

With no links or anything that can be clicked to open a download.

Key question: would you be trading it?

Key question: would you be trading it?

Is that... a serious question?

I have photos of said card front and back in my yahoo email account but I'm unable to remove them and post them I have tried, I'm not asking anyone to beleive me, because I agree if I heard anyone here say that they had the prerelase raichu but no photo, I'd say 'yeah right! whatever...' And another thing the person who is willing to sell me the card may back down, I sent an email this morning saying that I am going to buy the card and wanted to know what payment method the person wants me to use.

Right click on the images, hit "Save as". Once they're on your computer you can post them on here.

These threads come up every so often... Please quit bragging, when you GET the card, actually post a picture of it with a little paper that has your username in it, and we'll believe you.

This is true, but there's been threads where people are like ZOMG PR RAICHU! and they weren't telling the truth, so I just want proof...

I recentley sent an email to Qwachnsey the last person to have posted in this thread prior to this one, hopefully you'll get the photos and then you can upload them or findsome who can upload them on Pokegym.net. and then everyone can debate if it is real or not.

When you get it we'll help get the picture up.
I don't think we need the backside for the site.

I could ask the person who I am dealing with to send pictures, the person has been a memeber of this site I think since the begining, I on the other hand joined recentley. And once again the deal may not go through I have a quote for the card and have mentioned I'm willing to pay for and am waiting for a response.

Ending the vague and general statements (i.e. "the person" or "a quote") would go a long way. The game of 20 questions you're just makes it worse.

Back