emerald wants
exploud
blaziken/sceptile
grass/fire matrix nrgs xxxxxx
cacturne ex
camerupt ex
offers!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I don't think you're a ripper. I just think you are new here, that's all. First off, if I were you, I'd edit the name of your thread. Second, I'm interested in your Deoxys ex. Which version is it? Could you take a look at my list to see what you might be interested in for trade? The only thing is, since you ARE so new here, I'm going to need to ask you to send first. You'll find though , if you do, I tend to send an extra card (or cards) to those who send first to me, to keep a good trading relationship, then next trade we send at the same time. Think it over, and let me know if you are interested.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a word to the wise: It's not necessary to bump your threads less than an hour after it was posted. This is more of a message board than anything, not like a chat room. You post a thread, and wait for answers. Sometimes if you don't have things people want right away, it may take a day, or even a few days to get a reply. With all you have to offer, I doubt you would have to bump your thread more than once per week. Just be patient, and you'll get some offers. One more thing: If you post more than twice in a row within a day, the mods tend to get upset a bit. Try using the edit button under your post, then add to the bottom of the words you last posted - just like I just did.

Last edited:
procrastination_alley said:
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I don't think you're a ripper. I just think you are new here, that's all. First off, if I were you, I'd edit the name of your thread. Second, I'm interested in your Deoxys ex. Which version is it? Could you take a look at my list to see what you might be interested in for trade? The only thing is, since you ARE so new here, I'm going to need to ask you to send first. You'll find though , if you do, I tend to send an extra card (or cards) to those who send first to me, to keep a good trading relationship, then next trade we send at the same time. Think it over, and let me know if you are interested.
oh ok ill change it and its attack form i need crobat ex i will do deoxys for crobat

Sorry, I don't think I have any extra crobat ex's, but if you read my thread, you'd know that. By the way, you might want to take a look at my edit above.

Bump this again, and it'll be locked and you'll be looking at yet ANOTHER temp ban. Have you learned nothing from the first one? :nonono:

'mom

You asked in my thread to take another look at your list. The only card I really could use is your Deoxys ex. I have acquired a crobat ex (since my last post here), I'm willing to trade for the attack form. I value the matrix energies a little higher than other people, and I'm not quite ready to let them go very easily. Let me know if you are interested.

ok dude thats all i want just not to be ripped off and moods ithought there were a bump each thread so i bumped my auction thread and im banned

Exploud(EM) and Muk EX for ninetales ex. pm lmk.
EDIT, i can do a Sceptile(EM) for ur MEtagross HL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back