Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Like Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangaroo

I had an oppurtunity to go to worlds, but i cant go due to school activities. So seeing as im just going to be going to league for a while, i needed a deck that could be somewhat competitive, but not dominant. Most of the players at my league are not very good, or don't have very good decks. Before this I just played my regular decks, destroying them one by one. But now i want to help them improve, and pulling 6 prize cards without a fight is not a good way. Without further ado, i present my training aid, I Like Sports.:lol:

Pokemon-22

3 Snorlax Rr (The common one)
1 Snorlax Lv X Rr
3 Altaria Pl
3 Swablu Pl
2 Claydol Ge
2 Baltoy Ge
1 Wigglytuff Ge
1 Jigglypuff Ge
2 Darkrai Md
1 Azelf La
1 Darkrai G
1 Unown G
1 Uxie La

Trainers-
4 Bebe's Search
2 Broken Time-Space
1 Lucian's Assignment
1 Luxury Ball
2 Night Maintenance
4 Poke Drawer +
2 Poke Radar
1 Premier Ball
2 Roseanne's Research
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Switch

Energy-
4 Call Energy
3 Recover Energy
3 Upper Energy
3 Dark Energy (Basic)

Strategy-
Mainly you just go with what you start with. There are numerous combinations in this deck, using any one of them is fun. No matter what, one of the first things I go find is the Wigglytuff line. It features in many of the sleep combos. If you start with Snorlax, you probably want to go get it faster than you would if you started with Swablu. The main strategy is to use Altaria's Midnight Eyes-Perish song combo on big stuff, and Snorlax on everything else. Super fun deck, and I have found out that it can keep up with better decks because of the annoying sleep condition and the low energy attachments. I played it today in my league, and I beat my own Dialga G deck (top 64 overall at nats), a Hippo deck, and went toe-to-toe with a Machamp deck. Everyone enjoyed it, and I hope i can help teach some things with it, since my opponent will always be in the game. It shows some mainstream cards (claydol, uxie, azelf, call energy) while also showing a non expensive deck can be fun to play and win with. Any help would be appreciated to make more fun combos.

I had an oppurtunity to go to worlds, but i cant go due to school activities. So seeing as im just going to be going to league for a while, i needed a deck that could be somewhat competitive, but not dominant. Most of the players at my league are not very good, or don't have very good decks. Before this I just played my regular decks, destroying them one by one. But now i want to help them improve, and pulling 6 prize cards without a fight is not a good way. Without further ado, i present my training aid, I Like Sports.

Not to be rude but the best way for people to learn how to beat the "good" decks is to play them and figure out how to beat them, it also helps them become better players.

So if u want to help them get better then just keep plying the deck you normanly play with so they can try and figure out how to beat it/ other "good" decks.

Not to be rude but the best way for people to learn how to beat the "good" decks is to play them and figure out how to beat them, it also helps them become better players.

So if u want to help them get better then just keep plying the deck you normanly play with so they can try and figure out how to beat it/ other "good" decks.

Yeah, THIS is an unhelpful post which doesn't belong in this thread.

ANYWAYS, back on topic, I'm diggin' the list.

Have you considered 2-2 or 3-3 weavile for energy accel?

Im trying to start them off easy. Get their brains thinking a bit. Its not enjoyable for both players involved if i get a turn one deafen lock and then remove lost a billion turns in a row. I see where your coming from, but ive tried that for the last year and it hasnt helped much. There were a couple of kids who got it and became really good players. The rest are not learning as fast.

ANYWAYS, back on topic, I'm diggin' the list.

Have you considered 2-2 or 3-3 weavile for energy accel?

I did think about it when I was building it, but i figured that would be a little too much in one deck. it would mean taking out the altarias which are so much fun to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back