I made it to the Love and Fear Party. (FL states)

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by eauxmar, Mar 3, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. eauxmar

eauxmar New Member

mm, Florida States.

Round 1 vs Martin Schidmt w/ Porygon Z
    I get a turn two Banette and Ghost Head his Smeargle. He knocks out my Banette, I just promote another one, attach 2 PlusPower and a Charm to do 110 to a Porygon Z.

1-0

Round 2 vs Linda Malec w/Gallade
    This game was very close. We start off trading prizes early on, but she then gains a one prize lead. I eventually catch up and time was called on her turn. She couldn't KO any of my Pokémon, so she just attacked. I then proceed to attack with Blissey for my prize for the win.

2-0

Round 3 vs Gabe Alonso w/Gallade
    I don't remember this game that much. Except that it was very close and again it went down on time. He made a misplay, which ended up causing him the game. gg

3-0

Round 4 vs Dave Hubbs w/Gallade
    I get a not so good start, but he starts with Crescelia. uh, we're just drawing trying to get something out. He Celio's for a PK Gardy, hoping he can get an early win, but i get my Banettes out. If he would've gotten a Gardy SW and tried to set up, I would've been in trouble. After I get past my slow start I start OHKOing stuff and end up taking all six prizes. gg

4-0

Round 5 vs Alexander Hill w/Gallade
    I should've won this, but Alex was not intimidated by my constant staring at him :(

4-1

Round 6 vs Ryan Vergel w/Gallade
    I turn 2 him.

5-1

Round 7 vs Chris Bianchi w/Gallade
    I turn 2 him.

6-1

uh I got in top8 3rd Seed

Top8 vs Mike Canavas w/Gallade
    Game1: I get a so-so start. I get a couple of Banettes out to KO Pachis. Shuppet's prized. I run out of stuff. I lose.
    Game2: I win fairly easy, he takes 1? 2? prizes.
    Game3: I get a crap draw, no energys. Can't really do anything so I lose.

6-2

Props:
    Daddy.
    Randall Vale
    Alexander Hill
    Team R CORE
    Gabe/Cari
    The Craigs

Slops:
    Brittany.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2008
  2. Jason

Jason New Member

Gj with your States Omar. :)

3. lolzorz

lolzorz New Member

Omar DOES IT! Too bad you lost in t8 though D: Even if it was to Mike. /fail BTW I lol'd at your staring.

4. JokerBoi

JokerBoi New Member

Naughty, Naughty playing Blissy with Banette! No J/P good job sorry we never got to face eachother.

5. galonso

galonso New Member

Great job Omar. It was nice to see you again. See you at Regionals.

6. Jayson

Jayson Active Member

You and Robert outmetagamed Florida so hardcore. =o

Congrats on your top cut sir.

7. spazcrackers

spazcrackers New Member

your hot

at pokemon

props to rob too

-spaz