Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I might have an idea for a better Jumpluff deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantine

Well I haven’t seen very many decent Jumpluff so I decided to give it a try. The basic idea of this deck was to use the Jumpluff as a swarm and get tons of evolutions out. When this happens you can just pound them away with Nidoqueen. That’s the problem with Jumpluff, he’s not powerful enough on his own so when you add Nidoqueen it can make for a powerful combination. Okay here goes

Pokemon-19
2 Nidoran female
2 Nidorina
2 Nidoqueen
3 Hoppip
3 Skiploom
3 Jumpluff
4 Dunsparce

Trainers-24
1 Atm rock
3 Celio’s Network
2 Prof. Oaks Research
1 Copycat (Might need more)
3 T.V. Reporter
1 Pokedex
2 V.S.Seeker
2 Desert Ruins (Too many local Rayquaza decks)
1 Mt. Moon
1 Rockets Admin.
2 Bill’s Maintenance (Probably should take out one maybe not)
2 Stevens Advice
1 Warp Point
2 Life Herbs

Energy 17
1 grass (will be switched to Double Rainbow)
3 Double Rainbow
13 Fighting

My brother made this deck because he can’t create an account on pokegym so he can’t post himself. You can only use each email one time and I already used ours. He would like a fix of it aswell as some views on it.

I don't think you should use DRE. It is useless on the Jumpluff family (only the negative effect) and Nidoqueen is your only Pokemon that takes more than one energy to attack and even then it is only three. Multi energy will work just as well, you could even change a couple of the fighting to grass (that first attack is very good).

Wurple is better than Dunsparce when all your basics are grass. Consider adding one RS Beautifly (and Silcoon if you don't like Rare Candy), it copes well with grass or fighting resistance (the widely played Dark Dragonite will shut you down otherwise).

You trainers are a bit unfocused!

The trainers Im not really worried about. Its mostly just an idea. And the DRE is great for using fast evolution second turn. Why is Wurmple better? Never really figured that out. And luckily this isnt used for a city deck. All the local players dont use Dark Dragonite.

Your odds of using Fast Evolution second turn when you only have two Nidorina is not good enough to warrant including the DRE. Wurmple gives you the option of filling your bench completely when you use only Grass Pokemon whereas Dunsparce limit you to three Pokemon. I also like the idea of Beatifly, you may not have seen Dark Dragonite (yet) but there are plenty of Pokemon with fighting resistance.

Can you explain about wurmple. I have no idea what it does. Dont worry my main deck is much more powerful and totally original. ill post that after the cities. So far its blown away every deck except gardy.

well I tried it out in a 25 person tournament. I ended up getting fourth place and I won 4 and lost 1. I would have gone 5-0 if I didnt lose to a dunsparce with 8 heads in a row.

Well I am one to love the fluff so let me try to help. Hmm queen and Pluff.... I know here we go=)

Pokemon-23
3 Nidoran F
3 Nidorina
3 Nidoqueen
3 Hoppip
3 Skiploom
3 Jumpluff
4 Wurmple

Trainers-21
1 Atm rock
2 Celio’s Network
2 Prof. Oaks Research
2 Copycat
4 T.V. Reporter
2 V.S.Seeker
2 Desert Ruins
1 Mt. Moon
3 Stevens Advice
2 Switch

Energy 16
8 Grass
8 Fighting

Well this i sthe best i can do as it is 1:20 here and that is way past my bedtime (curse maturity) hope this helps

~Ben

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back