Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i need help cheating

metricus

I need help finding the cheat to fill up my pokedex I know there is one because I know someone who used it.

dude, lay off him. its fine as long as he doesn't use Wi-Fi play and hax someone's game.

Go to GameFAQs.com. It should have a few threads about cheat codes

I need help finding the cheat to fill up my pokedex I know there is one because I know someone who used it.

The konami code unlocks everything on the diamond game. Up up down down left right left right start on the main menu and you get everything. Plus you can go to space at the space center if you have an emerald inserted too.

I respect the OP vastly for having the guts to essentially say, "Okay, I'm going to cheat; so what?" instead of just trying to give a flimsy "it's not cheating" defense.

Seriously. I actually have a lot of respect for that.

thanks marril, I know its cheating but it wont give me an edge battling I just want to be able to trade for every single pokemon at the gts insted of just the ones I've seen.

The konami code unlocks everything on the diamond game. Up up down down left right left right start on the main menu and you get everything. Plus you can go to space at the space center if you have an emerald inserted too.

um where is dp space center?? and do u need konami code 4 it and what can u do in space?????:confused:
oh and can u pm me with the link 2 ur konami code video 2 thnx:D

srry I just tryed the konami code and it didn't work I also went to wikipedia and looked up a list of games it works wit hand dp wasn't there

srry I just tryed the konami code and it didn't work I also went to wikipedia and looked up a list of games it works wit hand dp wasn't there

That's peculiar, it always worked for me :confused:

Oh well, I'll demonstrate exactly how it's done on the upcoming video.

Back