Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I need help :( need to choose between two decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichuman

hello, so i need help as to which deck to use for cities coming up and any help would be so deeply appreciated.

Deck 1: machamp

Pokemon:15

4 Machop Dp
2 Machoke Sf
3 Machamp Sf
1 Machamp Lvl. X

2 Baltoy
2 Claydol

1x Uxie

Trainers:32
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebes
4 Quick Ball
4 Poke Drawer
4 Roseannes
3 Prof. Oak Visit
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
2 Stark Mountain
2 Cynthias Feelings
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:13
11 Fightin
2 Call Energy

So this is my Machamp deck. its goal is to try to get machamp out asap and try and kill of basics and such. Claydol for draw support. pretty simple oh and i will not put poke blowers cuz they do nothin for me.

Deck 2: Kingdra

Pokemon: 17
4 Horsea
3 Seadra
4 Kingdra

2 Baltoy
2 Claydol

2 Unown G

Trainers:28
4 Bebes
4 Plus Powers
4 Rare Candy
3 Roseannes
3 Cynthias
3 Bucks
3 Quick Ball
2 Felicities
2 Warp Point

Energy15
11 Water
4 Multi

So this is my Kingdra, the goal here is to basically swarm with Kingdras. this is a good list i think but of course i am sure there is room for improvment.

so here are the choices. also i AM lookin for any advice i can get on either decks so dont just choose a deck, if u wanna try and help fix it than be my guest plz go ahead, thx for reading

Add also 1x Uxie to your Kingdra (for 1 Unown G) and maebu 4x Pokedrawer (also give you chances to donk, not bad in later game when you swarm...) for 3x Quick Ball and 1x Multi

both are very good deck's but i agree, u should add an uxie lv x to the machamp i run machamp and at the mo i think iv got the perfect list and it's very similar to this list!! personaly i would go 4 machamp!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back