Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I need help with RuneScape

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddox23

Ok this is about RuneScape. So how do I get Level 60 attack? I'm a Level 63 member. My Attack Level is 55. Recently I bought a Dragon Longsword and a Dragon Dagger (p++). I also need some Defense help. My Defense level is 47 and recently I also bought a Granite Sheild and a Granite Body. I am pretty rich with basically all my stuff's total value being 600k! Please help.

Also I would like it if you posted your RuneScape User Name. Mine is 2d165.

Thanks,
Maddox

Last edited:
heres what I would do run up to the KBD with the most expensive armor you can buy (without an ant-dragon shield)
Have me follow 2% chance you'll live and I get your Items!!!

JK personally I don't see why People become Mem. I'm a lvl 73 F2P

From my knowledge of F2P Moss giants deadly red spiders are always an Opption

also see this link for more info

www.runehq.com <<best RS site out there.

Also I don't see why People go for melee Range is much better :thumb:

~SD~

FYI, you cannot do "anything you want" with 600k. Not trying to bash you, but it's not that much.

Alright look, there are a few things you can do to train. First, try Pest Control. Go to world 144, low evel boat, they win every time. Another way to train is to do Experiments. Once you do Creature Of Frankenstrain quest, you gain access to a small dungeon full of these things that have a lot of HP, and are pretty low levelled. Finally, you can also train on things with good drops: Lesser/Greater Demons, hellhounds, green/blue dragons, etc.

The last option tends to be a little slow, but there's a high chance to get some great drops. All these options are fairly cheap, and should male it easy for you to get the levels you need. Hope this helps!

Oh by the way, my name is Mace175 (level 99 memer).

I don't play much anymore so IDK much stopped playing after I got addicted for an entire year

Never ever go over lvl 70 you get cocky thinking you can own anyone.
Trust me it happened to me and I don't wanna go back until I calm down.

If I'm on I'm Buckbeak144

BUCKBEAK OWNS!!!

Combat level 73

i was kidding about the 600 k

Um....okay.

I don't play much anymore so IDK much stopped playing after I got addicted for an entire year

Never ever go over lvl 70 you get cocky thinking you can own anyone.
Trust me it happened to me and I don't wanna go back until I calm down.

If I'm on I'm Buckbeak144

BUCKBEAK OWNS!!!

Combat level 73

Same here! Ive figured out that the level 70s is a weird phase. I was totally addicted when I was in that level range because so many new oppurtunities open up in the game about that time. The same thing is happening with my brother currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back