Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I Need Rk9 Ex!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaLaMeNcE Xx

I really need RK9 EX, and im willing to buy it!!! I can give u 110$ for 3 RK9 Ex. or i can give 35-40$ for one!!! I altso need Flareon Ex, Jolteon Ex and Venusaur Ex. BUT....RK9 is the most important one. I altso need alot of Zapdos Ex :biggrin:
So if u have an RK9 u wanna sell, plz contact me, but i dont want go over 40$ for it!!

Last edited:
I can sell you one Arcanine Ex for $35 but I won't send first I do have like 12-15 refs(I don't have the list right in front of me) and I got Ebay refs. LMK I also got a Venusaur EX and a Milotic with Healing Shower off your want list which I can do both the Venusaur Ex and Milotic for $15. So I could do the entire thing for $50 and I believe I can take Pay Pal but I'll have to double check since its not my account LMK.

Last edited:
I have 1x copy of everything you need. Zapdos ex, I have 3x. LMK if you're interested. I also see you live in Norway. Are you paying in USD?

Ok...lol! Thanx alot u guys, ive got alot of great offers but i have to think about it a little. But ill get back to u guys in a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back