Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I only need Hitmonchan EX to finish my set of R/S...

Android17a

Would anyone like to trade their Hitmonchan EX for one of my spare Electabuzz EX or Magmar EX? Or maybe even my spare Rare Holo Manetric? Oh yeah, I'm in the UK, so it's probably not worth replying if you're in the US or something.

Last edited:
I'm in the UK, I have one to trade, but I don't need any of the cards you mentioned. Please let me know which other EX: R&S (or Sandstorm) regular foils you have for trade...

irwinmalek said:
I'm in the UK, I have one to trade, but I don't need any of the cards you mentioned. Please let me know which other EX: R&S (or Sandstorm) regular foils you have for trade...

Hmm... I'm not sure what others I have spare...

I've got...

Holo Delcatty
Holo Aggron
Reverse Holo Dustox
Groudon EX Promo

That's all I can think of right now. Oh, and I've got a Shining Raichu sitting around somewhere.

Android17a said:
Would anyone like to trade their Hitmonchan EX for one of my spare Electabuzz EX or Magmar EX? Or maybe even my spare Rare Holo Manetric? Oh yeah, I'm in the UK, so it's probably not worth replying if you're in the US or something.
I will trade my hitmonchan ex for your manectric holo?

irwinmalek said:
I need both the Aggron and the Delcatty... Make me an offer :)

I've got Holo and Reverse Holo versions of each of the two. I'll trade one holo and one reverse (your choice) for Hitmonchan EX. Email me [email protected] and I'll get back to you tomorrow morning.

Im in holland

Sorry to barge in but i have one also and live in Holland
I would trade it for only the Delcatty no 5 holo or reversed

I guess it would be polite to go with irwinmalek, seeing how he made the first offer. I'll trade my Holo Aggron plus Reverse Holo Delcatty for your Hitmonchan EX, Irwin.

[edit]
Just found out I also need the Sceptile with Lizard Poison. Two booster boxes and not so much as a whiff of it!

Last edited:
Back