Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I picked up the Heatran and Regigigas tins today.

Staf

In each one a Stormfront, Secret Wonders, Mysterious Treasures, and a Dragon Frontiers pack. I pulled a Magmortar LX.V and a Gardevoir ex from them. Nothing special in Stormfront. Just a Raichu 8/100. Looks like they've put good cards in these tins or I'm just really lucky.

looks like your really lucky... but it's nice they have dragon-fronteirs instead of power-keepers as i didn't like that set...

Dragon Frontiers? Please don't get me started on it.

You pulled a Gardevior EX? WOW! I bet you can't wait to take it to a City Championships and....oh yeah.... :/

dragon frontiers again? are you kidding? ugh. you know why it's in the tins, and not on the blister packs, right? because in the tins it's hidden, and we cannot tell that we're getting one useless pack of rubbish.

the failing consciences of businessmen.

I used to think they did this for 2 reasons:

1. Unlimited is still a played format. ( ? )
2. To grab cards that are playable due to reprints.

Now.. having said that, shouldn't they be releasing the set that had Warp and Great Ball ?
and.. do they REALLY still have unlimited tourneys?

Well I saw they had just the packs & starters today at my local Target. It usually takes a couple of days/weeks to get those tins. Though I was just looking at the front of the store (the Target I go to also has some cards in the Toy Dept.)
So maybe I missed them.

Wondering what cards we get in the 3 Pack promo blisters? Also those 1 POP Pack/1 Regular Pack promo card blisters? Not sure if they still do those 2 pack promo blisters?

heh, well people still do collect the older cards. I know I do *points to sig*

But the 3rd reason that Pajamas said hits the nail on the head. Its mostly just for collectors who don't play the game.

~Duke

Back