Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I question about collectibility

Shiny Delbird

I was wondering what cards are still valuable, worth keeping or worth selling now adays from diamond and pearl to storm front it has been a long time since i played pokemon and i mean specific cards like when i play calydoll and Time Space distortion were the thing to have what cards are like that today but only from the diamond and pearl to storm front sets

thanks

from legends awakened the best cards with the highest values are :

Uxie and Uxie X basic is $10-$15 and the X is $40-60
Azelf and Azelf X basic is $10-$15 and the X is by guessing $20
Mesprit and Mesprit X basic is $6-10 maybe less and the X is by guessing $20

Definately the UXIE's for sure !!!!

You can still get some money for stuff from Majestic Dawn, Legends Awakened and Stormfront as they are still in rotation. You could probably get between $10-15 for each level X other than the really valuable ones like Uxie X. Might want to check Ebay or Troll 'n' Toad for the prices on regular rares though.

If they are in a complete set and you want to try dump them i would do it as a set, that is just my opinion.

Time-Space Distortion, from Mysterious Treasures, is the only care from DP to SF we can expect to really, truly hold its value. The others will fall over time, especially cards like Uxie Lv.X. Think of TSD as a *, and the Lv.Xs/secrets/shinies as EXs.

Back