Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I see a pattern...

Sabett

If you haven't been following the new gen pokemon, the gen's 2nd stage's have been confirmed, and the fire starter is, once again, fire/fighting. Now, I know this isn't the worst combination of all time, but come on, this is the third time in a row they've done this. Was it really too hard to come up with a different combination that would appeal just as well to fans? Would it have been to hard to have at least another normal fire pokemon or a fire/psychic pokemon, or anything different?

You could rip through RSE and DPPt with Blaziken and Infernape, respectively. All another Fire/Fighting starter means to me is an easier time picking one of the three.

You could rip through RSE and DPPt with Blaziken and Infernape, respectively. All another Fire/Fighting starter means to me is an easier time picking one of the three.
Then why not make another easily accessible pokemon be fire/fighting, why does the starter have to be fire/fighting over and over and over again?

Blaziken is the king of all fire types in my honest opinion. He could also be in Dragonball Z if He/She wanted to be. :) but true fire/psychic would be cool.

argh i was not supposed to see this topic

Oh well. I don't like fire/fighting anyway, but whatever. I do wish there was some more variety in types. Water/Steel and Grass/Ground were pretty sweet, I thought that was a great trend, but really, is there something wrong with fire that you feel the need to ALWAYS pair it with fighting?

blaziken rules! he kicks....bum. In my opinion he is the best starter in ruby sapphire and emerald. Infernape is probably the best starter in dppt (i would know i tried all 3).

Back