Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I want Umbreon Gold Star Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,
Im PokemonMaster556 aka Jeff I have an ever growing Youtube channel for pokemon cards. Booster packs, box openings, trade videos ect.
I am looking for a Mint condition Umbreon gold star. One worthy of getting psa 10 gem mint. here is my youtube link if anyone is interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffpfeifer1988

I have 1st edition base set holos and cards uncommons, commons and a couple rares. Holos are ranging from Excellent to near mint.
Alakazam, Blastoise, Chansey, Charizard psa 7, venusaur, gyarados, hitmonchan psa 6 and a bunch of other really nice cards. I have more to trade than just this
So please contact me through here or youtube it does not matter. And subscribe to my channel if you like :) thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I am looking for a mint condition Umbreon gold star worthy of pulling a psa 9 or 10. I have cash and trade for this card.
Ive got a psa 7 1st ed shadowless charizard... Thats worth more than gold star umbreon lol along with 1st edition base set holos like Blastoise, venusaur alakazam and others.
Ive got 1st ed base commons, uncommons and some of the rares as well and pretty much a ton of other good cards to trade toward a Umbreon mint gold star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back