Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

IamMexican's Southeast Regionals Report

eauxmar

Well on Friday I drove up with Dark Sneasel and Krayzie and we stayed at Dark Sneasel's Grandma's Trailer thingy. We tested and I was feeling pretty confident with my deck, Slowking, considering how I went 0-2. =/

Saturday morning we get there pretty early and mingle with some people. Then all of a suddent the 2 hottest people in world showed up. ryanvergel and Ho Megas Alexandros. Yea so I helped them with their deck. Then Ryan was like "Omar you should play 2 Crystal Shard." I was like "Wow you're such a noob.", and I ended up regreting not putting 2 Crystal Shard. =(

Round 1 Ivan L. (Metagross Thingy)

Wow lone Voltorb gg.=/
0-1

Round 2 Lisa P. (Zap-turn-dos)

I actually got a good start. I SARS for like Jirachi, Slowpoke, and Pidgey. She gets like a turn 3 Zapdos
and KO's my Pidgeot by reversaling it up. =( I bring up Dunsparce with Multi Swoop! Teleporter for Voltorb, attach Psychic, evolve to Trode ex. OHKO. I get Ruins out and it kills her other Zapdos. It goes down hill from there.
1-1

Round 3 ??? (Dragonite Thingy)

Remember how I told you I would regret not putting in 2 Crystal Shards? Well yea this is were it screws me over. Yea so Sneasel with Resistance Kills me. and Dragontie doing like 90 a turn to my like 80 HP pokeymen is gg.
1-2

Round 4 ??? (Swampert Thingy)

Yea I get a decent start he has like the Emerald Swampert I kill everything with Trode ex.
2-2

Round 5 ??? (Metagross Thing)

Heh I love Slowking it kills Metagross but it isn't weak to it. YAY. Yea So after I take like 4 prizes he send up Metagross HL with Resistance to Slowking. I Explode my trode ex Swoop! Sparce Retriever Electrode ex evolve gg.
3-2

Round 6 ??? (Ninetails ex, Charizard Thingy)

Wow I love starting with a Jirachi against fire. =/ Well yea I draw Trob Make a Wish she does that attack that burns/confuses me with Ninetails ex. SHE MAKES A HUGE MISTAKE NOT LEAVIGN TRODE UP AND BRING UP PIDGEY. I evolve to Pidgeotto retreat for Jirachi Make a Wish for Pidgeot. Again Burn and Confuse Pidgeot I retreat Bring up Trode ex attach OHKO. she brings in Charizard does 30 to Trode I explode to Slowpoke Evolve Discard a tool to do 60. Next turn Discard andother Tool KO. She Brings in another Ninetails ex and I just keep hitting it with 30 (have no mroe tools) =( and I eventually win.
4-2

So yea I am hoping I get Top 8 Ivan went 5-1 in swiss so my resistance should he pretty high. Well turns out I got 10th =(.

So yea I decide to play in the Side event goign 3-1 losing to Dragonite.

Eh, I still have Gym Challenge

Props:
Patrick's Grandma fixin' to slap Patrick =)

Slops:
Me not playing 2 Shard =(

Well still wern't there like 36 registered players for 15+? So you did good still even if it wasnt 1st. btw: Is that a Dark Slowking deck you used?

Yes, two shards helped my *** out, but no rhydon burned me.

Would've gone 5-1 with rhydon... since the two decks I got [edited] both had horrible weakness to a rhydon attack. Would've been GG.

You're my favorite mexicant, see you at GC sweetie.

[Hate speech is a violation of the 'gym rules; before posting again, be sure you READ and understand them as further posts like this will result in loss of your posting privileges!]

edit: woopsies

keep forgetting little kids read this >_>, used to other forums auto-censoring everything.

Last edited:
Yeah... I admit, Hottest person in the world.
But n00b i be. Wait for my side event report. I dbag'd some guy and realize, come GC you're going to see Team R take home a pretty invite to worlds.

I wuz the boy with the dragonite thinggy! Yeah it was that mistake you made at the end with dunsparce that won it for me. Good job coming in 10th i got 9th i know it hurts. I lost to Ivan too :)

Last edited:
Back