Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

iBook problems

Ardoptres

So i got myself this old iBook today. When i started it, it told me to press the restart button (I can't find any) or press the turn on button for several seconds. So i pressed for several seconds, and turned it on again. Guess what, it told me to do it again - and again - and again.

Anyone knows why this is, and how to fix it?

You can try taking the battery out and seeing if it will start with the power cable plugged in.

Do you have the install or system restore disks? You are probably better off using those.

It starts, but while it is loading, it tells me to restart.

Sadly I don't have the install or restore discs :(

It starts, but while it is loading, it tells me to restart.

Sadly I don't have the install or restore discs :(
You NEED to have those, they're important.

You can contact apple and give them your serial number and they'll send you a new disk for about 12$.

Step 1: Wipe Hard Drive
Step 2: Aquire Windows XP(however you want to)
Step 3:Install Windows XP
Step 4: You now have a computer! YAY!

Too bad you have to do this four step process once every third day if you want to maintain a healthy system.

Is the message in a bunch of languages with the power symbol (the circle with the line in it) in the background?

Mystery thing: Yes it is.

My dad researched a bit, and found out that this is some kind of common error on iBooks. He tried to fix it, but it didn't really work.

A Mac is a much safer computer then a windows. Have you ever used a Mac?

I think you should get a real car, because whatever car you're driving isn't a 'real' car. Even if I've never driven one, I still don't like your car.

Mystery thing: Yes it is.

My dad researched a bit, and found out that this is some kind of common error on iBooks. He tried to fix it, but it didn't really work.

You're having a kernel panic. If it won't even boot without giving you it, then you'll have to reinstall the OS.

It's basically the mac version of the blue screen of death.

Back