Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Idea for T.V. Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

dld4a

Feature Writer
Open up on several kids watching one kid opening new boosters. That kid and the others are saying things like “awesome look at the picture of (insert pokemon name here)”. They are all excited about getting a look at the new cards. Another kid is sitting at the table near them and interrupts “Yea they’re pretty cool, but is it about the pictures or is it about the game. Let’s battle.” The answer “Bring it on.” The camera pans to some mothers standing in the background. One says to the other “…and it’s so much more. Did you know that (Insert child’s name here) has friends all over the world and plays them on the computer.” Other parent says “Yea, we’re all going to the World championship in Orlando this August” Camera pans to some kids who have just finished a game. They are reaching across the table to shake hands and say “Nice game” Fade to black.

Can we add everyones Idol William Hung as the TO and he could sing the Pokemon theme in the background. I don't know what it is about him, but all the kids in my league think it is cool he plays Pokemon. What a better spokesperson!!

Nice... William Hung, World Championships, Booster Packs, Organized Play... Gotta love it all!

Oh yea... Nice commercial script, Dave.

And farbs... I like that Hung idea! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back