Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Identifying Yourself at Worlds

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
How are you going to identify yourself at Worlds? Some of my friends are putting their online names on t-shirts, and others are going to wear signs with their online names. I was thinking about wearing my 5 year old (for a 5 year old) Blastoise hat that cuts off my circulation, but I'm not sure. How are you going to do it and how are we going to know you are you? :)

Well, I'll be wearing a Team Rocket shirt, with black jeans, and have a big ultra pro deck case with a binder from last worlds. Thats how you'll fiind me, oh and I'll have a Blue coat.

<--short, glasses, Asian, white hair; will be judging in the grinder and main tourney...

'mom

[I will be hopping in my usual blue poliwag costume. I turned the Poliwhirl halloween costume into a poliwag costume! how you ask? i cut off its arms and sewed them together as a tail!

Ill be wearing Ecko stuff, Team Canada T-shirt on friday or the day of the tourny and bue pants/shorts :biggrin:

Last edited:
Friday-I'll be volunteer working somewhere, hopefully at the CaC section. Will be wearing the I'm a n00b hat, which says I'm a n00b and has a picture of Torchic, Jirachi, and Jirachic.
Saturday/Sunday- I'll be wearing the new and improved I'm a n00b shirt. It says I'm a n00b on the front and Burninating Torchic on the back. Will also be wearing n00b hat.

I'm not hard to find. Look for Fulop, Ness, Martin, or any other key figures of the game and I'll be around them. Oh, or you could look for the beautiful red headed girl, chances are, that's where I'll be. As far as what I'll be wearing, probably random dress shirts and jeans, whatever. The whole "team tee shirt thing" doesn't really work out for me.

If that doesn't work, just wait until Sunday night, and you'll see me with the World Championship trophy, k?

~Ss

I'll be the purple toxic ball floating around in the air with gas coming out of me at all times.

Last edited:
Just look for the coolest person there, or the winner of the 11-14.
or on saturday i'll be wearing a coolio pink shirt that everyone can sign!!!!

I'll likely be around Dunford or other big SD players, but i'll be there during the grinder. I'll have spiked hair, a Simpson's Burger King watch, a black Ultra-Pro case, possibly a black backpack, and no idea about clothes.

Also, I posted this when worlds was announced earlier this year, but will there be any kind of Pokegym booth or anything? Like with nametags for members, or T-shirts?

Last edited:
ill be wearing abercrombie and fitch so i ll be easy to point out might put on a hiwain t shirt over it
black sunglasses and some sort of pants

Hot_Carl said:
I'll likely be around Dunford or other big SD players...

If you can't be great, hang around with those that are (or, at least, those who THINK they are)... j/k ;)

I'll be wearing... um... a red polo... and maybe a... um... black hat...

I'll be wearing a marquee LED name badge saying something like:

"See you at GenCon 2006!"

:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back