Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

If you were a pokemon

Perfect0ne

I was bored, so I decided to post a random topic =P.

I think that I would be a slaking, since Im lazy, powerful, and ge the job done. :thumb: Im so good that they wouldn't allow me to attack every turn! :clap: Then again... I lose to protect =/. I always have an underestimated weakness :(

I'd probably be Meowth. Cats > dogs, and since it's been proven that a Meowth can teach itself to speak to humans, I'd teach myself and then I wouldn't be frustrated about not being understood. And while nowhere near the level of your average Dark type, I'm a little bit crafty.

Last edited:
Espeon. I can't read minds, obviously, but I use my smarts to get the job done rather than physical strength.

Well, Snorlax would be one obvious choice: I just need another foot of height and another 574lbs and I'll match his height and weight. Sadly, the wight requirement is far to feasible for me... :(

Of course, as I learned, my posterior can actually reflect Physical attacks, so maybe a Wobbuffet?

Then of course there is Slaking...

I'd be either Articuno or Ampharos. Prolly Articuno. I'm only 3 inches taller than it, and the weight's about the same. ;) Articuno is related to ice and snow, and December's my favorite month. It's not usually around with a bunch of other Pokemon, just like I'm not usually with a bunch of other people.

Oh, and it's blue. I like blue. ;)

Well, I would love to be a Scyther/Scizor cuz I use melee weapons a lot in the RPG's I play. Not only that, but the 2 guys are fast.

Scyther. I depend on speed for most things, such as my fast decks, doing homeword very quickly, counting Maths and playing Word Games(Word Racer, Yahoo). But I'm not that strong either.

My other side could be a shy and quiet Pokemon such as a Dragonite? I'm also a little clumsy, though I'm small sized.

I Know I am a treecko, but honestly I'd rather be a Chikorita. I love chikorita! Also, the only reason I,m not Chikorita_332 is because I was Treecko_332 at the old boards.

Lessee, I guess I would be Jolteon. Why? 'Cause my hair looks like it's spikes when I first get up in the morning. :lol: That, and I could give someone I don't like a nasty zap.

Joseph: I wanna use the...

ZAP!!!!

See? It works!

Mewtwo.

Why?

Power. Hail to the king, baby!

And talking to dkates, he just pointed out I seem like a Noctowl to him.

"a lot of wisdom, very observant, clever ideas."

Hm. I like both views very much. No Pokemon seems to fit me all around, but those both seem somewhat accurate. Although I'm not sure about the wisdom. I'm too young to be very wise. ;)

I still hate planes, so any flying type would be out... I would rather be a water type, like a Swampert or a Wailord, something big and tough so that nobody would mess with me unless they were stupid or suicidal.

what pokemon would i be, you ask??? Well, i'd be a zapdos. just cause its friggin awesome with all those spikes and its nasty temper. plus, i have a "mini-mullet", or as some people call it a rat tail, that i can bleach/spike to look like zapdos' tail...

Back