If you were a Pokemon...

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Dec 19, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

I haven't seen this type of article on here before.

Here we go on this one:

If you were a Pokemon, what Pokemon would you be and why?

I'd be an Aron (its weird having a Pokemon with your name) because I'm a bit thick headed and always wind up alone in a dark place.

2. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Sometimes I feel like a Cubone, while other times I act like a Gengar.

3. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

At times, I am like a Dunsparce. :) At other times, I am as happy as a Politoad. (Poli,POLI!!!)

4. Cooltrainer Aaron

That's all well and good, but why? what are your characteristics that match that Pokemon?

5. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

I'd be a Chikorita. Why? Becaus e Chikoritas are grass types, who are close to nature, like me.

Treecko

6. treecko_332

treecko_332 New Member

Oh yes, and if I'm not mistaken Chikoritas are very optimistic, like me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Note: I know all pokemon are subject to any personality, but this is in general

Treecko

7. Cooltrainer Aaron

They can also be very agressive and sometimes jealous.

8. Raichu

Raichu New Member

I want to be a Raichu, but my personality matches Cubone. I usually prefer to be alone.

9. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Cubone is lonley a lot and Gengar likes playing pranks.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2003
  10. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

I'd be Porygon. I have to keep reminding myself that my name isn't Dunjohn in real life. My mother couldn't believe it when a package arrived from Amazon.com a while ago addressed to one "Mr. Dunjohn Keeper".

If not that, then Mr. Mime. I have something of a quirky soul, and don't mind what people think about it. Specifically, I'd be Ash's mom's Mr. Mime. I'm manic about tidiness. Drives my co-workers nuts. Dare you to find a typo. Go on. Even a grammatical faux pas. In any post. See?

11. Cooltrainer Aaron

This is great guys, keep em comming.

12. Marril

Marril New Member

Well, I already am a Marril, so I'll just say that.

13. Cooltrainer Aaron

but why, Marril, why, what makes you like a Marril?

14. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

I'd be a Slaking or a Snorlax b/c I'm lazy, sleep a lot and don't do much unless I'm forced to. :thumb:
    -Swampert

15. SuperSaiyanEevee

SuperSaiyanEevee New Member

Larvitar cuz I eat a lot and he eats mountains :D

16. Marril

Marril New Member

Heh. The fact that I'm not even two feet tall, blue with a white stomach, in possession of a long then black tail with a blue ball on the end, cute mouselike ears... oh, and a deadly Water Gun attack.

17. Dek

Dek New Member

I'd probably be a Scyther or a Scizor. Why? Cuz all 3 of us are very aggressive. Plus, im into different types of blades (and Scyther has some nice arms i could use :D ).

18. Cooltrainer Aaron

Sounds just like you Arthas0, lol.

And to Marril, I was thinking of more of the personality characteristics that make you like a Marril.

19. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I would say Loudred/Exploud

I dont mind voicing my opinion, I do when not even asked, not caring what others around me think, and I do it LOUDLY. Not to mention I am sure that the little guys are quite annoying which I can easily be...

I wonder if you could hookup stereo equipment to a Loudrerd/Exploud, now that would be kickin'????

20. Cooltrainer Aaron

lol, never thought of that before Spectreon. lol