Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

If you were a Pokemon...

I haven't seen this type of article on here before.

Here we go on this one:

If you were a Pokemon, what Pokemon would you be and why?

I'd be an Aron (its weird having a Pokemon with your name) because I'm a bit thick headed and always wind up alone in a dark place.

Oh yes, and if I'm not mistaken Chikoritas are very optimistic, like me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Note: I know all pokemon are subject to any personality, but this is in general

Treecko

I'd be Porygon. I have to keep reminding myself that my name isn't Dunjohn in real life. My mother couldn't believe it when a package arrived from Amazon.com a while ago addressed to one "Mr. Dunjohn Keeper".

If not that, then Mr. Mime. I have something of a quirky soul, and don't mind what people think about it. Specifically, I'd be Ash's mom's Mr. Mime. I'm manic about tidiness. Drives my co-workers nuts. Dare you to find a typo. Go on. Even a grammatical faux pas. In any post. See?

Cooltrainer Aaron said:
but why, Marril, why, what makes you like a Marril?
Heh. The fact that I'm not even two feet tall, blue with a white stomach, in possession of a long then black tail with a blue ball on the end, cute mouselike ears... oh, and a deadly Water Gun attack.

I'd probably be a Scyther or a Scizor. Why? Cuz all 3 of us are very aggressive. Plus, im into different types of blades (and Scyther has some nice arms i could use :D ).

I would say Loudred/Exploud

I dont mind voicing my opinion, I do when not even asked, not caring what others around me think, and I do it LOUDLY. Not to mention I am sure that the little guys are quite annoying which I can easily be...

I wonder if you could hookup stereo equipment to a Loudrerd/Exploud, now that would be kickin'????

Back