Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I'm 100% sure the rotate out at least SW

hampuse1

Why do u guys think they reprint roseanne's research in POP 8 and Bebe's Search in BET?
Becouse DP, MT and SW will be rotated out....

Seriously, there's no point trying to figure out the rotation. We will know in June or something, but not now. Also, there's like 1337 threads about this already.

Last edited:
well considering Japan doesn't do the same rotation as us... They probably reprinted Bebe in BET because Dpt is a new "block" in japan.

As for Roseanne's in Pop 8, did you ever think that maybe the wanted to be NICE to us. Roseanne's is the only trainer[besides the very recent ones] that didn't have another copy of it out there.

If PUI wanted to be nice to us, we'd have good trainers in every POP set.

There won't be a rotation.
Why? Rhyperior. There aren't any Rhyperiors in the future sets that aren't SP. And just now that it has gotten a good deck, it has to disappear.... -_-'

^ That'd be great if they discontinued the rotation this year. Unfortunately I don't see Rhyperior being the only reason for it. Remember Rocket's Person EX? It wasn't released until UF while Rocket's Meowth was in TRR... So in the DX - PK format it was unplayable since TRR got rotated.

I'm sure they rotate at an average of 4 sets each year, the only exception was when they kept Unseen Forces back in 2006? But that was probably due to the fact that it was obviously the best set from the Ex series.

4 sets would be...

DP ... MT... SW... GE ...

Leaving us MD-on ?

Yeah... leafeon X would make sense to keep around w/ the whole grass push from Platinum... don't ya think ?

and... since we're on the topic of reprints and rotation ...

Would anyone like to sign my "REPRINT TSD as a POP" petition ? :biggrin:

Yay, no Claydols.

Also on the plus side, even with Suicune's departure, Water gets a buff with Floatzel GL Lv.X

With Bonds, SP decks are going to run rampant because of all the crazy toys they can use

I'm totally game for no Claydols. Hand disruption has been dead ever since it came around. Also the drop of GE would mean no more Unown G, which I'm down with too. What is sorta depressing, with all the grass stuff, is no more Sceptile :/

And yeah I'd love to see TSD reprinted :p It'll no doubt drop in value if its in POP, but still I wanna milk that card as long as I can lol

MD makes sense for a base set. It has the DP starters, it has cards like Call Energy, Phione, and Pachirisu. Not every set that becomes the base set is made to look like one, DX/HP for example, but to me MD does resemble a base set.

It wouldn't make any sense to me to rotate out anymore than GE. Like someone else said, and we've heard PUI staff members say this before in the past, they produce 4 sets a year. So it is only logical to rotate 4 sets out a year.

Of course this year could be different. I'm sure every year, there is someone who thinks there won't be a rotation. Japan had FRLG-on for such a long time, while we moved on to DX-on and HP-on. I see it being the same here. Japan keeps DP-on for another year, we move to MD-on, and then in 2 years, both countries switch to PL-on.

How do you know that they won't create a new revolutionary draw card. One that is affordable

Because it'll go up in price as well ?
You really believe once claydol si gone and a new card comes, it'll become cheaper ? If we get lucky It'll be a holo card, just imagine what a holo claydol would cost ;)

Anything good becomes expensive. That's just the way it work. Once a card is in demand since it needs to go in every deck the price goes up. Happens every format.

Yeah, I honestly think they'll be rotating Dp, Mt, and Sw. Claydol, Sceptile, and Unown G are just TOO GOOD for the format.

Back