Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Im lost with this garchomp deck...help plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catstarch7

garchomp 4-2-3-1 lvx
claydol 2-2
azelf 1
unown g 2
rare candy 4
roseanne 4
quick ball4
pokedex 3
switch 2
wapr point 2
felicity 2
premier ball2
bebe 3
team galc wager 1
lux ball 1
all basic energies x2 except for only 1 steel
strat- get garchomp out
Problem-crappy start

Last edited:
Since you are having bad starts, what about Spinda? You can use him for drawing power and with your rainbow of energy you can possibly do 40 a turm at the start. :thumb:

-2 Quickball
-1 Team Galactic Wager
-1 Unown G
-1 Pokedex
-1 Premier Ball
-2 Felicities (You are not trying to Restore)
-1 Switch
+1 PokeRadar
+1 Bebe's

how does chatot help?
and sorry, whats pov?
i tried spinda before.
but some things i never had.
he might go back in.
im sorta new to this if you cant tell

I'd suggest going with Togekiss and maybe Rotom, that way you can get energy into play fast, and get your start quickly. Also, I'd suggest dropping Bronzong, Togekiss is 2X better in speed of playing energy.

Last edited:
A 3-2-3 Togekiss line is definitely a way to go for this deck, also Rotom would be too slow cause his attack would've been better off as a Bench Sitting Poke-Power or Body. Buck's Trainings and PlusPowers would help dish more damage with Garchomp and Togekiss as well.

3 Night Maintenance are a must to help recycle energies for another Serene Grace from Togekiss and to help another Garchomp get bigger as well. Also run 2-3 Warp Points, Felicity is a no go as is Premier Ball, Quick Ball, and Wager. Only run Wager in Dusknoir/Gengar with a Sableye (SF) tech...

Run 3-4 Basic Energies based on the Pokemon Weaknesses of all the decks being played in your meta like Psychic, Fire, Darkness, Fighting, Water, and maybe a couple of Metal. Grass is good but isn't needed as much though...

Poke Radar is better to run over Poke Dex any day IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back