Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I'm so bad at this game.

eauxmar

I play GatrQueen.

Round 1 - Bryan? Swampert/Salamence
I Drag Off then Sharp Fang all of his Pokemon ftw.
1-0

Round 2 - Kim Ludicolo
I can drag off for 60 with one Gatr out, so I won this game fairly easily.
2-0

Lunch
I went to some pizza place with Zach. I'm fat so I ate like 2 little square pieces of pizza, since I'm trying to lose weight.

Round 3 - Carson GatrQueen
We both start with Castforms, iirc I go first attach and pass. He Mentors and Delta Draws. I draw, play Tododile, then Delta Draw. I draw go for 2 more turns till I get a Mentor. I have 2 Gatrs 1 Queen 2 Scrambles in my hand, but no Rare Candys/Transcievers/Reasearchers. He KO's Castform, I bring up Tododile, topdeck Adventurer, then get Candy. Rare Candy into Gatr and Scramble to KO. I cant get anymore Candys or evolutions and he's completely set up so thats game. gg
2-1

Round 4 - Zach Delta
We get decent starts. I get set up and a well timed Windstorm getting rid of Cursed Stone and Cessation Crystal helps me. I drop Tauros to get rid of a 2nd Cursed Stone. He plays another and I Briney's the Tauros and replay it, 2 Queens are at 90. He has to topdeck an energy to Split Bomb for the KO, he Transcievers for Adventurer and doesnt get the energy. Bad beat :( gg
3-1

Round 5 - Heather Bandoom
Ugh, She mulligans like 10 times so I get a hot start. She misplays and plays a Mawhile breaking the Doom lock, so I Windstorm Crystal Beach away, I Drag Off the Houndoom and KO it next turn. I KO Bannetes, then I drag up another Houdoom. She paralyzes me and I attach Heal ftw. ggsorrybabe :(
4-1

ugh, so I make Top8 4th Seed and I'm playing Dana Lynch.

Top8 - Dana SallyGross

Match 1
I suck at life. 3 Tododiles are prized. I have to waste all my Brineys on my lone Gatr just so it doesnt get KOd. I probably got 5 Feraligatr's from 1 Tododile, but niether of us has taken a prize yet. About 50 minutes in nobody has taken a prize STILL. He KO's Castform, I bring up Gatr? and Scramble to drag off Metagrosses. I eventually take a couple of prizes and I finally get my Tododiles, but not having them early on hindered me so much. Oh well, gg.

Match 2
I chose that he goes first. I start with Magnemite. He starts with Bagon, attaches and tries to burn, but gets tails. I draw and pass. He evolves to Shelgon, attaches, and does 20. I draw and attach a Heal. He attaches an energy and does 80 ftw.
4-2

oh well, I'm horrible at this game. To make matters worse, I decide to eat my feelings. So I go to the snack machine put 50 cents in, I press 1 and 9 to get a Snickers, nothing comes out. Then I realize there's a '19' button. I wanted to cry. ;(

Props
None :(

Slops
Candy Machine

/wrists

fatty.

i only ate like, half the pizza. you ate 2 whole bitesize squares.

oh yea, and put adventuring for 4 with 2 scramble, 2 dre, and 2 metal in a 14 card deck and drawing no energy in the slops plzkthx.

APT - zomgz ilymore
Gatsu - Thanks
Blastoise - Obv I'm still cool. jaykay. lulz.
Moza - I am.
Brent - yea, you should definately come down again.
Zach - lolz, why would I put it a slop, I WON bud. lulz ily.
Bobert - ...ihu.
Martin - Thanks, babe :)
Ardoptres - Yes. Yes it is :p

Back