1 Energy Switch
1 Time-Space Distortion
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance

Energy - 12
6 Psychic
4 Call
2 Cyclone

Start with Gulpin and use Amnesia to protect Gulpin from damage as much as possible. Next turn evolve into Swalot and start using Swallow Up. Crobat G, Poketurn, and Miasma Valley hurt my opponent just enough so Swallow Up will do 80 damage instead of 30. Cresselia X heals Swalot and damages their Pokemon. Cyclone Energy can help me get some surprise KOs with Swallow Up. Not to mention Unown E gives Swalot 10 more HP, so anything with less than 100 HP will get SWALLOW'D. At first this was just a fun deck but then I thought about it and... lots of those new-fangled SP things have low HP. Really low HP. Like, OHKO-w/-Swallow Up-low HP... I mean yeah there's Dialga and Houndoom that are resistant to psychic but pssh... those aren't fun to go against no matter what deck you're using.

wut. :lol:

Last edited:
for the deck you might want to try this

-1 energy switch

+1 moonlight stadium just incase your cresselia x gets warped up front.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made some changes to the deck. I dont like BTS in this deck because Swalot can't do anything for just one energy so what's the point of going for a T1 Swalot? It will just help my opponent increase their HP (by evolving) and that is BAD. I added in a Moonlight Stadium and another Unown E though.

I really like this deck. It's undefeated in testing so far, going against Machamp twice, Palkia G twice, and Gengar once. Stuff with big HP (Torterra/TTar) are going to be my worst matchups.

Oh and for y'all that haven't gotten it yet... this is a real deck. It's not just for fun. Although the deck is SO much fun to play. ;D

Last edited:
unless this is DP-PT, i'd try a lucario GL tech in here. it might help in machamp matchup and others, also helping in T-Tar.

That is a nice idea. If I do that I'll try to throw in some Rainbow energies so I can actually attack with it (vs TTar, like you said).

This deck could actually work if your metagame is Flygon free, which means they'll be alot of SP decks. needs some multis/ rainbows and Houndoom G for Dialga matchup, because dialga will beat you in da face.

This deck started with us as a fun deck too, but we use Yanmega to spread damage early instead of crobat...He is also incredible against Machamp (-30 resistance)

People look at the mix of cards and say they don't get it....until they lose. It does lose badly to abomasnow though

For the big guys like tort and such you'll need a couple devoluters.

We aren't worried about anyone stealing our list, its such a goofy deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back