Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

In response to the dissing of the little guy.

Caleb

In response to magikrap this an accultual good version of a magikarp to protect my freind till he evolve.

Magikarp*
Type: Water
50hp
Basic
Poke-Body:Amzing Swim [if you have less prize card then your oppent use the "Evolved" Section of this card for the rest of the game. (This only applies when magikarp is in play.) (This pokebody cannot be prevented.)
(c)Search your deck and/or discard pile for an (w) energy and attach it to Magikarp*.
"Evolved"
Gyrados*
Type:Rainbow
150hp
Stage 1
Pokebody:Over power [Gyrados* attacks are not affected by ressitance and gyrados* does 10 damage to it's self between turns.]
Pokebody:Favor [any brokeness involving this card automatically favors its' owner]
(w)(w)(w)(w) Aging with power [gyrados* has a maximum hp of 200 and its' over power pokebody no longer works.]
(w)(w)(w)(w)(w)(w)(w)(w)(w)(w) Power Variations [Put damge counters on gyrados* untill it's 10hp away from being knocked out then do 10 damage for each damge counter on gyrados* to the defending pokemon then discard any number of energy cards attached to gyrados* remove 2 damage counter from gyrados* for each energy discarded in this way.

Weakness:Lighting
Resistance:None
Retreat Cost 2

Overpowered? YES! redeem Magikarp bigger YES! sorry I just can't stand sombody pushing around the little guy.:lol:

I made it broken to work with gryados yay brokeness! I thnk they could print this baby! I can already see the headlines "Pokemon fans enraged at unbelieveable card!"

To me this card isnt that broken.
AND pokemon* are never stage 1's.
It costs way too much energy to attack and even with 200 hp Lugia ex can come and snipe it.

Back